Chapter 13- Game Over

Part 2

Start!

-

Author's Pov!

"Where are you going, Todoroki?." Ochaco ask Todoroki, they arrive at the Forest Field and Todoroki suddenly walks towards the exit.

"We need to split up so we can find her before the Villains could harm her." He said seriously and turn around. Ochaco was surprise, knowing that is he concern about you.

"I'm coming with you!" Momo then go to him. "Since your the only one going." She said. Todoroki just nod and they went out.

"Let's continue searching." Tenya said. They called Anami's name in an nth time and search everything, but they didin't hear any response.

"She's not here, we should go to the Dark Field." Eijiro said. They all agreed and walks out.

"It's so dark here, is she okay?." Momo said to Todoroki who's just searching around in the Dark and Gloomy field.

"I know she's okay." He said. He stop from searching and walks at the back, Momo just follow him.

Momo was surprise on what she sees. "Did she beat them all?." He said so amaze.

"I think so." He said.

"So she's here. She could be somewhere, it's hard to find her in the dark, we should just call her?."

"Hmm, the other villains might hear us. We should find her, you go to the right, and I go to the left." Todoroki said and began walking.

"Okay!." Momo said and walks at the right.

"It's so dark! Do you have a light there?." Eijiro said to Ochaco.

"No, I don't have one."

"Here." Tenya just hand them some flashlights. "Okay let's start, Todoroki must be at the end." Tenya said again.

"This place is super huge! I think this is the biggest Field among the other fields, we might hours to find her?." Eijiro said.

"Okay let's split up!." Ochaco said and walk somewhere. They just search again.

(Y/N)'s Pov!

"Okay let's split up!." I open my eyes when I heard Ochaco's voice, I can't be mistaken, I think their here? Or just her? But why?

I stand up even it's hard for me because of my injuries but still I manage to get up and walk where the voice came from!

Until I bump something, it's hard? And i feel some cloth? Could it be....a Villain?!

Before I could scream the person I bump in covered my mouth, "HMMM! HMMMM!."

"tss, it's me, Todoroki." I felt my heart beats fast, so fast, my eyes widened when he suddenly carries me.

"P-put me down!." I order but he didint reply, he's still carrying me like a newly Weds position.

"Can't you see your injured?." He said. I just behave. And my arms hurt too, because I use my quirk earlier, my hands injured. And I felt the pain in my feet.

"T-thank you." I said not looking to him.

"(Y/N)!." I see Momo Running towards me. "Are you alright? Let me heal your wounds." She said. She creates something and a thing comes out from her body, it's a bandage and some other medicines to heal my wounds.