Chapter 36- Encount

The licensing exam reaches its end.Mera informs the examinees that after the scores are tallied, he will present the results of the Provisional Hero License Exam to them; he tells those who have suffered injuries to direct themselves to the medical office and those who aren't to change back into their normal clothes and await for further instructions.

The goons apologize to Gang Orca for failing at their jobs since it is difficult for them to move around with the restrictive protectors on. Gang Orca ponders that even without the restrictive protector and the exam continuing for longer, Inasa and Shoto's Fire Prison and Izuku's surprise attack might have injured him to the point of being unable to continue fighting.

Mera shows the results.After the examinees have their injuries attended to and have changed back into their school uniforms, they gather in front of a screen. Mera thanks the examinees for their hard work and will present the results. Before he does so, Mera explains that the HUC members and his fellow colleagues from Headquarters examined both the quality and nature of their conduct in situations of crisis. Mera tells the examinees that the names of those who passed will be displayed on the screen behind him in alphabetical order.

The results of the Provisional Hero License Exam are presented on the screen. 89 examinees have passed the exam. Izuku looks up for his name on the screen and is shocked to see that his name is on the screen; Izuku is flabbergasted that he has passed. Inasa sees that his name is not on the screen and knew that he didn't pass while Shoto has a solemn look on his face.

Inasa apologizes for his behavior.Everyone in Class 1-A has passed, except for Katsuki and Shoto. While most of Class 1-A celebrate, Katsuki is angry that he didn't pass and Shoto remains silent as he is fully aware why he failed. Inasa approaches Shoto and slams his head on the ground. Inasa apologizes to Shoto for making him fail and asks for forgiveness. However, Shoto tells Inasa that he doesn't have to apologize. Instead, Shoto thanks Inasa for his critique of him as it has made him realize there were some important things he missed. The rest of Class 1-A are surprised to hear that Shoto failed while Izuku and Momo offer their condolences.

Mera distributes out sheets to the examinees that has details of their performance in the exam and their scores: a point reduction system was used to tally their scores. While he understands the point reduction system, Izuku doesn't understand why those who fell under 50 points were not asked to leave the exam immediately. Mera congratulates those who have passed and will obtain their Provisional Hero Licenses immediately; Mera states that they now have authority equal to that of heroes and will be able to stop villains and rescue civilians at their own discretion. Mera tells the examinees that with All Might no longer active, their world is changing and they need to adapt to that change by upholding the balance All Might worked so hard for; when they become heroes, they will become the pillar that supports society.

Inasa, Shoto and Katsuki vows to get their licensesEven though they have hero authority now, they must continue studying until they graduate as having this authority doesn't make them true heroes. Mera tells those who failed to not become disheartened because they can attend a special training course in March and if they produce strong results, they will obtain their Provisional Hero Licenses; the failed will be given a chance to rectify their mistakes in this training course which will make them even more qualified than those who passed this exam.

Mera tells those who failed that he will not object to them re-challenging the exam in April. Now that there is still an opportunity to obtain their licenses, Katsuki and Inasa are fired up. Shoto tells Izuku that he will catch up soon.

(Y/N)'s POV

"You failed.....?." I said to Todoroki. "And Katsuki.....plus Inasa?." I added. I didin't know the Exam ended, because were busy saving the Citizens. And I didn't know how they failed the exam. And how they ended so mess up.

"I'll catch up this April." Todoroki answered. I just receive my license, and my face there is so...Kawaii!

"I know you will! Ganbatte!." I said to cheer him a bit. He's angry, I think. Inasa comes to us. He bowed to Todoroki.

"I'm sorry!." He apolagise to Todoroki. Todoroki looks at him.

"I'm sorry too."

"I shouldn't hate you too." He said. Todoroki's Brows furrowed. "The first time I saw you, I know that your Endeavor's son, you both are the same, I got carried away. I hate Endeavor. He doesn't cared at all, he doesn't cared about other people's Feeling, he only cared about himself." He said and walks away.

"Endeavor is not like that, well he is cold. But he cares for other peoples feelings, he's just not showy." I said. Todoroki looks at me.

"You don't know him well."

Before I could answer him, Sensei called us. "Let's go." He said to us, we all walk towards him and went inside the bus. I'm so tired. Good thing Recovery Girl is there to heal us. So my injuries are healed. Thanks to her.

HEIGHT ALLIANCE

"OH MY! ITS FINALLY OVER!." Sero shouted once we enter our dorms, we all falls in the couch and close our eyes, today was very exhausting. "I'm so HUNGRY!."

Oh yeah. I forgot. I dialed mom's number, she answered the call. "HELLO SWEETIE! IVE SEEN YOU ON TV! CONGRATS!! IM SO HAPPY! YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR LICENSE-."

"STOP SCREAMING." I said through the phone,my classmates looks at me. Curious about whom I was talking too.

"Okay! Just wait there sweetie!." She said which makes me confuse, don't tell me----

"Sweetie!!!! I'm here!!!." Oh no, she's here.

"Huh? Who's that?." Eijiro said. He stands up.

Mom knocks without everyone knowing. "I'll open it." Deku stands, he opens the door. "A-all Might? What are you doing with that bags of foods?." Everyone seems confuse so they all went to Deku.

"Oh sweetie! (Y/N)! I bring All Might and Mr. Aizawa!."

—_____________—

"Huh? Your (Y/N)'s Mother right?." Ochaco ask mom. Mom suddenly walks in.

"Oh yeah! Where is she? I brought many foods to you all! Just to celebrate!." She said in joy. Phewwew.

"Oh wow!!! How Kind of you Mrs. Emie!." Denki said so happily.

"Oh! I also bring some bunch of foods! So just eat all you can!." Yao-momo said to, she brings the food in the long table.

"Eat up everybody!." In any seconds, they all dig in. They eat, mom made so many foods, the long table was full of foods, and Mr. Aizawa is here too, because mom invited him, also All Might.

"Here sweetie! Your favorite, Chicken Curry." Mom said, she gave me a plate full of foods. I smiled.

"Thank you mom! Your the best!." I said. I eat my food.

"Wow!! Thank you Mrs. Emie! This food is so Delicious! Are you a chef?." Toru said.

"Yeahh! Same as (Y/N)! She cooks delicious foods too!." Mina said.

"Don't eat if your mouth is full Sato!." I heard Tenya said. Even in eating, he also do his work as the class President.

"Hmmm! I love this cake!." Ochaco said.

"(Y/N) baked that yesterday." Mom answered. I smiled.

"Really?? Wow!!." Mineta said and also eats the cake.

We all had so much fun time together, I love this. I smiled. "HEEH?! WHATS THIS!." I heard Katsuki exclaimed.

"Shut up Bakugou! Just eat!." Koda said to him, he gave him a death glare.

* * * *