CHAPTER 62: HEROES PLANS

"Katsuma-kun?."

"The quirk of Katsuma has the power to reactivate cells," Mahoro said to them, holding Katsuma's shoulders. "we don't know if it could help with the wounds but....." Katsuma suddenly walks toward you.

"But they got hurt trying to save us! Therefore....." Katsuma said.

"We would appreciate it, little one." One of the Doctors said.

"Yes!." Katsuma runs to where you are laying and sit in the center of Deku and bakugou.

He hold Deku and Bakugou's shoulders and he's hands glowing green.

* * *

Meanwhile at the Villains

"How is he?." The door opens and Chimera walks in to Nine's room, Chimera was the human-wolf. A skilled wolf.

"He will be ok," Said Slice, the red haired girl. "In a few more hours you can get up again." She said to Nine who's peacefully sleeping. "And Mummy?." She meant their other mates, the one with bandages.

"Not here? Maybe the heroes...."

"Can not be,"

"Either way we must continue with what was planned, we must do it."

* * *

*Baby crying*

The rest of class 1-a who's staying with you goes out to have a meeting and to think of a plan.
Katsuma and Mahoro are the ones who's left with you and heal the three of you.

"Katsuma, atleast get some sleep." Mahoro said to her little brother. Katsuma shook his head and replied with a no, he needs to save the three of you.

"I must go on." He added, he's sweating and eyebags forming beneath his eyes.

"But....."

"I must go on" Mahoro can't stop him so she just stays quiet, "I can not give up" Katsuma remembers the time you three save him from the villain Nine.

"Heroes never give up."

Your body glows with a combination of green and white color, your air power glows and floats towards Deku and Bakugou's body, your body is glowing like a sun!

The power of your quirk helped the three of you to recover. And because of the glowing light, you feel okay, your relief.

"Deku?."

"(Y/N) nee chan?."

"Bakugou!."

Your glowing like a sun with a white and blue glittering dust. You breath in and out and open your eyes.

* * *

"I will first give a report of the current situation, the electricity and communication were destroyed, we cannot ask for help," Lida explain in their office's Meeting room, Momo sit up.

"A while ago, I created a drone with a distress message we sent it to ask for help, so at least, it will take six hours to arrive, so ho will take even longer." Momo said.

"I don't think the villains wait until then to act again, for now our highest priority is to protect the inhabitants," Kirishima said.

"The villain manged to seriously injured (Y/N), Bakugou and Midoriya," Mineta said scratching his hair.

"The one we faced was really skilled," Todoroki said

"Yao-momo and Kaminari overused their quirks so they can't fight." Jiro said.