Chapter 17- Sports Festival 3

(Part Three of the Sports Festival)

(See the pic on top of this! I really love itttt!)
* * *

I stand and continue running, the crowds was cheering, the class 1-B I still behind, only Todoroki and Bakugou were racing at the first, Momo and the rest was on my back, I'm still running, ugh! My costume is making me uncomfortable. But no worries!

"CLASS 1-A's TODOROKI BUSTING THROUGH AND SABOTAGING THE OTHERS IN ONE MOVE!THE GUYS COLD!." The MC said which is our english teacher said through his mic.

"I gotta find a way to pass them!." I said to myself. Hmm.

"ITS A LAP AROUND THIS STADIUM MADE JUST FOR TODAY, THE FIRST EVENT IS THE OBSTACLE COURSE RACE!."

the robots were still fighting against the students, Where's Ochaco btw? I know she's fine. "And all the action is brought to you by the camera robots at each location!." Hehhh?!, What?!, So that means We're in the big screen? Well of course! I'm so silly!

I bet Mom's watching this event on TV, it's live, even in the radio station, and other schools, they'll probably know our quirk! But it's fine.

"According to the rules, anything's fair game as long as our contestants stay in bounds, it's a harsh game of Chicken!."

All the robots was defeated! Now there's a wide way for the other students to run through!

"They've gotta be dead! I don't know if we could be killed during this thing!." I heard the green long haired women said.

My ears were sharp!. "1-A's Kirishima was crushed!." What?! Eijiro were crushed?! No maybe he was the one who crashed the robot!

I didin't bother them and keep running, the stadium really is big! Okay! I'm here at the blocks! There were big squares. I think it's meatal.

"Down Low didn't work to 1-A's Bakugou so he took the high road!."

Hanta Sero pass me and also passes Bakugou! Oh! Am I gonna do the same?! I can't fly, it's hard if I fall again, then I'm gonna go at the low road!

Hanta Sero- he shots a tape-like material from his elbows, he can use it to wrap things and even ditatch it and lay down traps

"FALL AND YOUR OUT! YOU GOTTA CRAWL ACROSS IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT!."

I arrive at the Fall, there were only rope for us to hold and crawl so we can arrive at the next barrier. I gulp. This is kinda hard for me.

If I fly again I'm afraid I'd fall, it's like canons here! And if I fall, I'm sure I'm gonna die on how deep it is!

"So the first barrier was a piece of cake?! How about the second?."

"Ochaco-chan!." I called Ochaco! She's here now. Shes surprise about me. She then smiled, she's with Tsuyu, I also smiled.

"Welp, it's my time *ribbit* see you two *ribbit*." Tsuyu said and wave goodbye, she then crawl at the rope leaving us.

"It's unfair! It's easy for you to crawl cause your a frog...you can easily crawl fast." I said pouting.

"We'll see you too Ochaco! This is a serious Battle so I'm getting serious too! See you! And be careful!." I said and class 1-B's on the move! I need to crawl fast!

HEH! I thought it's easy! It's hard! Im crawling upside down on this rope! Glad I'm not heavy!

| THIS IS THE FALL STUDENTS! |