CHAPTER 61: NINE

He's the guy in my dreams, and the guy who killed my beloved father, the guy who gives me nightmares, and the guy I hated. Nine. Now I see him, he's the worst, I hated him. I hated him for killing my father! He must pay what he have done!

"Young lady.....I will steal your quirk,......Boy.....I will steal your quirk." He said in a low monotone voice. I spread my arms to guide the two kids, and we walk backwards, but he keeps waking towards us.

"Don't worry, I won't kill the both of you." He added.

"Stay Away!." I shouted and prepared my quirk. "I said stay away!." Mahoro activates her quirk and make a big illusion, but it faded. The villain keeps waking towards us.

"I know it is an illusion." I hugged them.

"Sister....."

Nine almost touch me but I suddenly felt a hand in my waist and realize I was flying.

"D-Deku!." I said in surprise.

I look back to the villain and saw he's staring at me. I have chills all over in my body looking I him.

And then he slowly walks inside the forest.

Deku lands and I jump into the ground, "Everything is fine " he said.

"Thank you Deku." I said smiling.

"Can you run?." Deku ask the kids. They nod and said yes.

"Wait Deku, what about you?." I ask worriedly.

"Don't worry (Y/N), now quick get away from here." He said.

"No Deku!."

"(Y/N) please do this for them."

"B-but "

"I'll be okay."

"Let's go.....Mahoro and Katsuma!." I hold their hands as we three run away fast, I look at Deku again and he just smile, I smiled back hiding the sadness.

"Where are we going....(Y/N)-san?." Katsuma ask. I still thinking about it.

"To a safer place." I said and we keep on running. We're like survivors of a zombie apocalypse. Running and finding a safer place to avoid the zombies and to avoid the villains.

But then I stopped. I heard something.....loud. I look back. Deku.

"Let's go Back....to Deku (Y/N)-san."

"No wait!." They both run back again so I followed! This is not a good idea! They might get hurt! As a hero, I won't let that happen!

My eyes widened when I saw Deku on the ground. His cheek were bleeding leaving a wound.

"Deku?. Deku!."

"I'm fine, Run Away!. You are....his objective! (Y/N) and Katsuma!."

My eyes widened as tears falls in my eyes, "DEKU!." I catch him fall  but he stood up again.

"G-go away!."

Nine was waking towards us.

"No....NOOO!." Mahoro shouted as she creates a huge illusion of Deku! It's a good idea!

"Protect.....DEKU!!!!."

A large fire explosion came to Nine. And I saw Bakugou. "I FINALLY FOUND YOU DAMN VILLAIN!." He shouted.

"Bakugou!." I speak happily.

"Brats! Look closely! I will be number 1! With my strength!."

Idiot.