Chapter 63: HERO

"Midoriya, what's the strategy," Lida ask, the inhabitants on a car evacuating to a safer place.

FLASHBACK

"We have confirmed three villains, we will make our base in the castle ruins, so the villains will only one escape route....."

Deku was explaining about their plan and he's pointing to the map.

"We will Helter the inhabitants in the that are in those ruins, we will protect Katsuma and Mahoro, together with (Y/N)."

"Me?! No! I want to help!."

"No (Y/N)."

"I want to help, Deku. I'll be careful!."

They ignore you.

"How do we face the one who uses various quirks?." Todoroki ask.

"It's Nine." You corrected.

"When Kacchan, Me and (Y/N) fought him, he suddenly seemed to be suffering from something. It is likely that if he uses quirks too much, his body can no longer handle it, that's why he tries to steak the quirk of Katsuma to reactivate his cells, and for (Y/N), her quirk is air, he needed something to breath, and (Y/N) can support Katsuma's cell Activation like earlier. Air is healing. (Y/N) can also make a person stop breathing—and that is powerful."

Powerful. 'My quirk is not powerful, I can't handle it that easy, I can't even know how to control or stop people's breathing.' you said in your mind.

"I see, then he will make it use them."

"We will attack him in waves to make him use his quirk, we will attack it from distance as much as possible."

* * *

(Y/N)'S POV

The time comes, for us to start. For us to win against Nine. We are all Heroes, and we will save the people and this Island, we will save everyone! I'll protect my father's quirk, I won't let the villain take it. This is the only thing that my father left me. If I let the villains take this, it's like they take my father too.

"We will certainly win," I said confidently. we are all standing here infront of the castle ruins, facing the Peaceful Island and soon be broken. But we heroes will make sure to save the inhabitants and protect the Island.

A cold air touches my skin and I closed my eyes, "Ganbatte." It's like the winds were whispering to me. That I should do my best. And never give up

"Here they come." Shoji said and I feel nervous, I shook my head as I wear my mask, so they won't know me not recognize me. This is a disguise. "There are three,"

I heave a sigh and make sure there were winds—its easier to fight if the winds were here, so that my wind will get stronger and bigger.

But I must not overused it, I might take my own air or wind. But if it's for the good, then I'll do it.

"They are advancing along the planned route," I smiled when I heard what Shoji said.

"I leave it in your hands, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama."

The ground shake as Momo blows them using a cannon making them separate into places, this is my time.

"(Y/N), be careful." Deku said and smile.

"I will." I answered and run to the back, Aoyama keeps shooting them with lasers.

I hope they'll be fine.