Chapter 40- HEROES MISSION

I could feel my blood was flowing from my wounded skins. This is to much! My body feels so weak, I can't move, it's so painful...The villain keeps attacking me using his sharp nails that looks like a knife. I just overuse my quirk and now it's getting more painful. I put Amajiki Senpai to a safe room, near us.

I feel dizzy, I could fall Any time. But I won't give up if there's still a chance to attack him. I extend my arms and it's glowing....it's not white....it's dark...I don't know what happen. I can't breathe. It strikes me again. The dark glow light hits the villain and I was shocked when it suddenly falls, I then observe my hand.

My brows furrowed when it disappeared, the power from earlier, it's like....the power of a villain. I directly falls in to the ground. My body hurts after the glow disappeared. My vision became blurry, I fall myself into the ground. The blood were still flowing, my body is full of wound and bruises,our fight was 15 minutes and he really hits me that much.

I'm not sure is he's still alive, if he was, he could attack me again. I can't help it anymore, I close my eyes, feeling how painful I was right now.

* * *

"YAAAA!." Deku was fighting Overhaul, he's with his full power, he's costume rip off. When Nighteye appeared, and hit by Overhaul causing him to hit himself to a sharp rock making everyone worries. Deku stops from what he sees. Mirio comes and Overhaul did the same to him but good news he only hits his right arm but he can't move. Overhaul really is strong but Deku can attack him. Since he's the holder of One For All.

"H-how dare you..." Deku spoke. He was looking down shocked. His gaze turned to someone who just appeared from behind. "E-eri!." He said as he sees Eri looking so afraid about what he sees just now.

She was speechless seeing Mirio and Nighteye. "H-huh..." She was so scared.

"Eri don't come!." Deku shouted but it's too late.

"Eri! Come here!!." Overhaul shouted to her, she was looking to Deku then to Overhaul.

"Don't Eri!."

Overhaul almost hits her by his lands when Deku jump to her and carries her. The roof was broken.

Overhaul was chasing their movements and keep attacking, Eri holds Deku's costume because of fear. She's still a kid, and yet she experience this rough stuff. Poor Eri.

"Eri...will you help me?." Deku said, he's eyes were on their way, Eri looks at him.

"O-o-okay...w-what is it..." She said with her eyes close. She's afraid. Deku doesn't know if Overhaul was her father, he keeps attacking them.

"I need you to use your power.....to me." Eri seems surprise about what he said, but she still agrees and she activated her quirk.

Her horns began to glow and move to Deku. Deku's surprise when he felt his power increasing. Deku smiled and glared at overhaul.

"Let's end this together shall we?." Deku said to Eri. She didn't say any words.

* * *

The was has ended between Deku and Overhaul, and Deku won, Eri was so scared, and began to cry, she's so scared, the Pro Heroes help her and put her on a stretcher, Deku was sad seeing her like that.

The other pro heroes enters the house and arrest all the villains, "(Y/N)!!!!." Ochaco run as she sees you lying on your own blood, she was terrified. "(Y/N)!!!." She shouts but you didn't hear her, you were unconscious.

"Let's bring her to the hospital before she looses blood!." Nejire shouted and called the Pro Heroes. "Oh no *covers mouth* Amajiki!." She run towards Amajiki, he's unconscious to, Nejire carries him.