CHAPTER 65: HEROES

We are Heroes

"My Last."

"Deku! Bakugou! (Y/N) nee chan! Don't lose!!!!."

I tried to open my eyes, my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. My left sleeves ripped off, my costume were broken. My skirt ripped. I'm in mess but I didn't bother it.

'Dont lose.'

And now I realize. "(Y/N) Bakugou, there is still a way." Deku said and I look at him. "There is only one way!."

"W-what is it Deku?." And then I understand,

"My gift is like a torch, a power that passes from generation to generation."

He extended his hands, I'm in the center, "I be better On my own, Katsuki......" I said and wait for him.

"Deku!."

And and the Dragon who's bitting my blows and I quickly activate my quirk, Yes! 

The dragons disappear.

I land beside Deku and Katsuki, Two One For All.....and one.....Wind.

My hair glows white and I don't know why, and same as Deku and Katsuki, their hair was glowing, I didn't even take his power but what's this, I'm feeling....stronger!

My body was lightning same as the two, and my hands were glowing too! Wow!

"They won't beat me!." Nine said and a heavy wind appeared but it didn't blow us.

The Tornado became stronger and stronger, the dark became darker and darker.

The rocks began floating creating another tornado, I clench my fist and flames were forming on it, the other hand were wind.

Same as Katsuki and Deku, their hands were on flames too.

"Let's do this, Deku!."

Many torandos and one huge gigntic tornado with lightnings, fire and wind.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAH!." Evey step I take creates a hole on the ground, I'm getting stronger!

"AEERRROOOBLAAASTTTTT!."

"DETROITTT.......SMASHHH!!!"

A lighting from our fist, and glowing white appeared and hits the tornado, I raise my hand up high and my right sleeve ripped, it doesn't matter.

"HAAAAAAH!." My hands began to weaken but I stay still and blow more winds. I can do this!

I move my hands down as I bent and then, floats in the air with my hands both raising up winds were coming out of it and violet color.

A Huge Tornado form from our powers combining and hits the Tornado in a strong impact.

"PLUUUUUUSSSSSS.............ULTRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!."

I screamed on top of my lungs and I felt my breathing became slower. I use 1000% of my power ....

"WINDDDDDDD!!!!!."

*BOOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

The whole land shakes as a really loud and strong explosion came.

It ended..

"What is this?! What is this power?!."

My hands burnt and became maroon Color because of the impact of my power.