Chapter 21-Hero Killer

"Our Internships?." Mina ask Sensei, sensei's explains about our Internships. And I don't know what Hero Agency will I go.

"Yes, so from now, please be prepared because tomorrow is your internships, the Pro Hero already decided who'll they choose Now I'm gonna sleep, please wait for your next sub teacher." He said before he walks out.

"Hey (Y/N)! Have you heard about the news?." Denki suddenly ask me out, he goes in my table.

"What news? Hehehe, I don't watch news." I said smiling awkwardly.

"Oh, it's just a villain." He said. Which makes me furrowed my brows.

"What Villain? Is this about that Tomura guy again?."

"No, not him, I don't know what's the villain's name, but he's dangerous, I mean, many Heroes were killed by him." He only said then goes to his seat. Beside Mineta.

"What Hero will you be, (Y/N)?." Oh, it's Ochaco, I smiled at her, I think.

"Hmm, so...we're the one to choose what Hero Agency will we gonna be? I thought the Pro Heroes will choose."

"Is that so? HEHH?! Maybe but I want to be at Gunhead's Agency!."

"Why guns?."

"Uh, hehehe, what about you? What will you choose?."

"Um, All Might."

"Huh? I didn't think that! But are you sure?. I think he will retire as a hero. Which makes me sad."

"What?!."

Present Mic, suddenly comes in. "HEEH!! YOW! LETS START OUR CLASS!." He said, he's like rapping. He's present mic, and he's Mr. Yamada, our english teacher.

We all goes back in our respective seats, our conversation ended, but I want to know more, All Might will retire, as a Hero? So who'll replace him? It's Endeavor, the second Hero of course.

We started our lesson and it's all about english, I'm bored, I want activities, I want adventure! It's lunch time and We goes out, I'm with Mina, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Toru, Jiro and Momo.

"I'm so Excited about our Internships tomorrow!! And the pro heroes also picks us  tomorrow, and today's Thursday?! Oh yeah, I forgot." Mina said, we all laugh about her, she's funny and talkative.

"And about that Villain, The Hero Killer, he killed another Hero again."
Jiro said.

"Oh yeah, The pro heroes were planning about getting him. That's why there's no Pro Heroes around, and...they said that...they'll arrest the Hero Killer Tonight." Momo said which makes us surprise.

"So that Hero Killer really is Dangerous? Why?." I ask them. "Is it because he Killed many Heroes so he is called dangerous? What's his Quirk?."

"Nobody knows...hmmm, I've heard one of the victim said that once the Hero Killer licks your blood, you'll unconscious, and can't move and that's when he tries to kill it *ribbit* " Tsuyu said.

"I am not scared of him, he's getting popular now."

"And the people were panicking about the Hero Killer." Ochaco said, we arrive at the cafeteria and order our food, my mind was on the Hero Killer, u can't stop thinking about him. I mean I want to see him. I'm so dumb. But it's kinda interesting. So the Pro Heroes were planning to get him...Tomorrow night Hmm, I hope they'll caught it.

"Deku!." I call Deku, he looks at us and goes to our table. He seats beside Ochaco. "Have you heard the Hero Killer?." He stops eating, kinda surprise.