𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱

(A special chapter that I wrote for you guys, about you and Class 1-A's Training altogether, and a lot of fun in this chapter! This is for you all!)

-

(This is Two Months Ago in my story, and I just need to write it, and this is special! It's like the OVA of my hero academia, but I write this late TEHEE!)

"EHH! Training? Save and rescue training?." I repeated what sensei said. He said we'll be having a save and rescue training today, in the USJ, the place where we all encountered villains and separated us into differrent villains to fight the villains. And where our Sensei had injured so much.

"Yes, it is."

"But isn't it dangerous? We just encountered the villain three weeks ago." Mineta said. And I agree.

"We are sure that there will be no villains again. Now change into your costume and proceed to the USJ Ground."

Can't wait to go to the place again!

We change into our uniforms. We proceed to the USJ and No. 13 welcome us.

"Hi Thirteen! How are you?." I ask.

"Im all right, (Y/N)." She said energetically.

"SAVE AND RESCUE TRAINING, that's your activity today." sensei said.

"Rescuing and Saving!."

"Follow me STUDENTS!." Thirteen shouted to us and we all followed her , we arrive at a cliff and I look down.

"(Y/N) be careful." Todoroki suddenly appeared beside me and helped me stand up. "That's too deep."

"Sorry!."

I look at Sensei. "Sensei! What will we do here?."

"Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Lida, and
Ochaco Uraraka, come here." Sensei called them and they all followed him.

"You three will be the injured people, down that deep cliff, and (Y/N), Todoroki and Katsuki, you three will....save and rescue them,"

"Really?!-."

"Im not done yet, you three will be the ones to rescue the injured people, without using your quirks."

"Without using our abilities?."

"You heard what I said." sometimes, sensei is rude!

"This is a test about your courage students, courage of being a hero, let's see if you all can rescue people without using your specialties." Thirteen said.

I remembered All Might said that to me, Courage On Being a true Hero! "Where's All Might btw?."

"Begin your activity."

"Huh! I'm not ready yet!."

They ignored me and step aside. Ochaco, Deku and Tenya were already down the deep cliff.