Chapter 15- Sports Festival

(Omg! I'm so excited about this! Here you go, sorry late Update!)

Part 1

• • • •

"Mom! Gonna go!." I said to my mom! Waaah! I'm late to school! This is the best day of my life! It's Sport festival and yet, I'm late! I woke up late and sleep late last night, I'm doing something, I'm fixing my costume and put some other designs to it, I'm upgrading it.

"Okay! Be careful (Y/N), don't make me worried! Ganbatte to your sports Festival!." She said, she then run towards me and hug me. Tight. I hug back, she then kiss my forehead and I kiss her cheeks.

"I will! You too, be careful!." I said and went outside! This is it! So fresh! A really lovely day!, I'm taking a bus now, I go to the 'bus stop' and bus stops. I walk inside.

I'm so energetic today! But where the Sports Festival be held? Hmm, I didn't hear Sensei's Announcement, I just ask Ochaco about it.

I got off the bus and went inside U.A, what a busy day! All the students were preparing for the Sports Festival, and I see the other students from the other school.

"Hey! (y/n)!." Someone called and I look. Oh it's Mina!, I go to her. I smiled. She's with Tsuyu and Denki.

"Good Morning, am I late?." I ask, looking around.

"No, it's still 7:00 and the Sports Festival starts at 8:00." Tsuyu said, hoo! Thank God!

"Let's go, we need to get ready too." Denki said and we all agreed. We got to our building and climb upstairs.

"Where will the Sports Festival be held?." I ask, I forgot to ask them that.

"Oh, in the U.A Stadium." Mina answered. I never heard of it, I think the place is really big! Since it's an Arena.

We go inside the classroom, and our classmates were busy too doing some stuffs. "we go ahead (y/n)." Mina said and I Agree, since I'm going to Ochaco, she's with Deku.

"Good Morning!." I greet, they smiled. They greet as well. "So where is the U.A Stadium?." I ask.

"The competition is held at the Sports Festival which is located on the school campus. There are several concession stands outside the entrance with signs pointing to each grade's stage." Deku answered, ohh.

"Okay class." Speaking of the school, Sensei is here we all look at him. "prepare now, the Sports Festival is going to start." He said. We all agreed.

"(Y/n), you need to change." Ochaco said, oh! Their in there costumes!

"Okay! Gotta go!." I said and gets my costumes then went outside to go to the girls changing room..

I hurriedly change, but calm. I wear my boots, and tie my hair into a ponytail, oof, I don't know how to do this but I think it's fine. It's a bit messy,mom should be doing this.

It's my first time wearing a ponytail, oh, I think it's not bad, I look at the mirror and see my reflection, it's not quiet bad.

At the end of my hair, it was a bit curly, my hair suits it!, My hair is blue and and the curly hair at the end has a white color, it's like it blended. I also have a sided bangs which covers half of my left eye. And a small strip of hair at the right of my face, do u understand? (Lol)

I put on my gloves, and fix my skirt, my costume has a mini shirt, it's like off shoulder, and my skirts change bit, my skirt were short and the back of it was long., I think my skirt called high-low skirt. My mini shirt off shoulder  has a symbol of air. And also, I have a cape. The transparent one which color is blue.

(A/N; okay, if you don't understand what youe costume is like, I'll draw it hahaha, at the end of this story!. Same as her face :)))))

I'm ready! My costume is too much, but I think this is fine ( ╹▽╹ ).

I grab the door knob and twist it, "Ehh? Lock? Someone lock me outside?.'' I tried to open the door but it won't.

Unlucky strikes at me again!, Bad luck!,, "What's that?." I said to myself when a smoke comes out from the AC. It's a black smoke.

*Cough*

*Cough*

*Cough*

I'm so dizzy, what's this, I cover my mouth, and the only thing I need to do now is– break the door!

I think I'm feeling weaker. I tried to kick the doors I'm to weak. Okay, I release my quirk, to stop the smoke. But it won't. Then I really need to do this. Here we go

"Blow!." I said, my air becomes strong and it's enough to blow the door. And it work! Sorry, I broke it!

"Oh my golly!." One of the stuffs shocked about what I did. He He, I broke the door. "What happened?."

"I-i was lock inside and a smoke appeared. And I feel a little dizzy, the smoke must be poison so I break the door." I said.

"Okay, dont worry, we'll fix it, aren't you from Hero Course Class 1-A?."

"Yeah! Why?."

"Oh, your classmates was already at the U.A Stadium. The Sports Festival was starting." She said which makes me shocked, my eyes widened when it's 8:00 in the Morning! It's starting!.

"Oh! Gotta go ma'am!." I said and run off the hallway! Oh my, I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

I got out the building, I forgot, where's the U.A Stadium? Oh, Deku said it was just here at the campus.

"I heard the Sports Festival is Starting lets go!."

"What? Oh my! Class 1-A will be fighting, and I need to see Todoroki!."

"Oh yeah! Lets go! Kyaaah!."

I heard one of the female students said, did they say, they want to see Todoroki?!

Hmp, I followed them.

And soon

I arrive.

People was cheering also the Cheerleaders.

I go to the grounds, which is the battleground, and surrounded by benches and people's who's going to watch. The ground is so big.

The Stadium was so BIG!

So many people!, I go to the grounds, I walk downstairs. Where are my classmates?! I can't see them.

Ohhh! I forgot! Their in the Preparation Room! But where is the preparation room?

I'm doom!

* * *

There will be Part two! Thank you for reading, there will be no villains for now, I'll just make you surprise!

Part two will be more exciting! New Hero Appeared!