CHAPTER 53: VILLAIN'S STRIKING!

"So where's your hotel?." I ask Todoroki, he pointed a building, my brows raise. "I have room there too!." I said. We're walking together to our room, we must be ready too for the party, the rest were already in their hotel rooms.

The speakers turn on. "Are they going to announce something?." I ask him.

"Maybe." He said.

"Today we will be closing at 6 pm." And the speaker turned off again.

"That's all?."

"Hm, yeah."

We both reach the hotel. "We should be ready." I said.

"See you at the lobby." He said, I smile. He just stared at me and I saw a faint smile on his lips as he walks away.

He's back to normal again, the cold one. I'm still inlove with him! I still Remembered the day I confessed to him! Noo! How embarrassing! He doesn't liked me at all. :(

But I'm not hurt, the time will come for him to love me. :)

"Bye! See you too!." I said and smiled. I remembered his hugs. I missed those!

And I don't know why he hug me. And doesn't like me. I can't...understand him.

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Hm. I wonder what should I wear. I already bring some dresses with me.

I stand up and took a half bath since I already bath myself early. After my routines I grab my dress, it's a sky blue off the shoulder dress. My collar was shown. I wear my white sandals, my dress was flawless!

I have nothing to do with my hair.

I walk outside, it's so quiet. Only my footsteps echoing the lobby. I already got out of the building, phew!

"We've retrained them, everything is going according to plan, the security system is still working."

"Keep the bound without killing them."

My eyes widened in shock. "What Plan are these people talking about?" I whispered through the air. And...what did I just heard, 'Keep the bound without killing them?'  what killing?

My eyes widened again when I realize something. I slowly look at the alley and saw three man wearing black mask talking to a phone, I realize......

Villain.

I ran as they turn their head to me, I ran and ran, I look at my back, they're looking to me and still holding a phone.

My heart beats so fast while I keep running, there's no people around in this area so I better go to the central tower.

I stop so I can breathe. Phew!

I arrived at the central tower and go to lobby 7. My hair was messy. Hm, am late?

I'll tell my friends about the villain I just saw! And I should report it to the police Or heroes that a villain invaded the I-Island.

I'm nervous right now, I don't know what to do. Hmm! Ah! There! Lobby 7! I could see Todoroki from afar, he's wearing a white Tuxedo! He's so cute! And he's wearing those cold eyes again. I wonder what happened to him because he's cold.

"Guys! Hii!." I shouted and wave at them oh, they're waiting for me! They wave at me, they also shouted.

Finally! They all smiled at me. "you Look Gorgeous (Y/N)!." Melissa said to me, I smiled awkwardly.

"Y-you too!." I said blushing.

"(Y/N)~ Your so kawaii!." Mineta said and I just smiled too. I'm embarrassed!

"We should go! The party almost starts!."

"Yeah! Lets—."

We all stopped when the speakers turned on. Another announcement.

''This is an announcement by the I-Island's security system. We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-Expo area, residents and tourist should returned to their home and lodgings. Those that have come a long way should go and wait at the nearest evacuation center. Anyone still outside ten minutes from now will be arrested without warning. In addition, most of the building will be sealed off by the security system."

"Explosive device?."

My eyes widened. Yes!. "It is true!." They all look at me. The place darken as they sealed it. We can no longer escape. Melissa said the security is like the villains prison, it's Tartarus.

"What 'true' (Y/N)?." Ochaco ask.

"That a villain invaded I-Island, I saw it." I said. "They're planning something." I tried to remember what the villains said.

"My phone has no signal." Todoroki said.

"Looks like all reports have been blocked." I said.

"Seriously?!." Mineta said.

"And the elevator is not responding too." Jiro said clicking the buttons at the elevator.

"Hmm, I don't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because they found something explosive." Melissa said caressing her chin.

"But....There is a villain Melissa." I said.  They don't...trust me? "And...they're still more villains out there..." I said. I guess

Deku suddenly stood and face lida. "Let's go to where the party is being held, because All Might is at the party."

"All Might is?!."

"Oh, then we have no thing to worry about." Mineta said.

"Melissa can you get us to the party somehow?." Deku ask her.

"If we use the emergency stairs I think we can get close to the party." She answered.

"Please lead the party."

"(Y/N) you stay here and the others, Jiro, Me and Melissa will go There" Deku said.

"Okay!." They run through the emergency stairs and now we're here.

"(Y/N) about what you said earlier." Todoroki said and I look at him. "About the villains."

"What about it?."

"Hm, strange, did the villains caught you?." He ask.

"Well yes, and I though their going to chase me but they just leave me running."

After I answered, he didn't reply. I stay quiet. "How are you?." I said to him. It's like we're the one talking here. The rest of us was busy too.

"I'm okay, how about you?."

"I'm fine. Your colder than before."

He looks away. "Is there something wrong?."

"Yes."

That's why he's been so cold these pass few days. He has a problem.

"How's Endeavor?." I saw him on the news fighting some villains. And he's been so busy, after the Internships with him, my quirk improves a lot.

"Let's not talk about that man."

He said and looks away. He still hates his father that much, i remember his past, he told me so in his room. And I feel bad about Todorki's childhood, Endeavor didn't take a really good care about his father, and I understand why he really hates him, and about Todorki's Scar, her mom throw a boiling hot water on him. I don't know what happened Next.