Chapter 9- Villains

Oof- Another Update for you guys, Hmm, this story has only 40+ views, but it's enough for me, I'm planning to stop updating at chapter 10 but that doesn't mean I'll stop writing this story, i just keep writing it and publish it if I have 100 views, please comment if you agree.

Okay before you proceed reading please read this.

——————

(Y/N)'s Information

First is her quirk:

Air: You can manipulate any types of air, you can make people stop breathing and there's a limit of that, You can float yourself using your quirk and also float people, even Animals and things, your quirk can push 5 people away or bumped it to the wall or any hard things. Which is her quirk is strong and powerful but still One for all is even stronger and All for One

Second is your Personality:

Kind: Your  Kind and a very nice girl, you always helps people that's why you want to be a Hero so you can save people and animals.

Energetic: your so energetic, even though your a bit weak, you won't surrender easily because you believe you can manage it.

Funny/ Childish: Your funny and Childish, your a baby for your mother, your not matured and your so innocent.

Bonus: you always surprised about things and shocked easily.

Third is likes and dislikes

Likes: You like food and travel any places, you like adventures together with your friends which is Ochaco and Deku,you like helping people and making them happy, you like animals like, bunny, hamster and a dog.

Dislikes: You don't like mean people and even villains, you  don't like wasabi, and any bitter foods.

And one more thing.....

You easily feel down if someone bullies you  or  hating you. You easily feel sad and you also depress easily.

Your  a crybaby

Thankies for Reading!

You may proceed

Lala!

Love lots!

* * * *

Author's Pov!

Staffs gathering in the Principal's office discussing about something important for the students at Hero Course, especially at 1-A students. All Might stand and face the Staffs also called Pro Heroes.

"This is the right time for them to experience fighting villains, so they'll know." All Might stood looking at everyone.

"I agree, besides they're from Hero Course, so they should know." Midnight said.

"But isn't it Dangerous?." Principal Nezu said.

"Wait, so they will fight the real villains?." Fat gum said. Making everybody talk.

"That's dangerous."

"What kind of villain are they?."

"Everyone please calm down, they won't fight real villains, they will just fight Gang Orca's Illusion." All Might explain.

"Oh that's great." Principal Nezu said and stand. "Okay then, the activity will start at exactly 1 pm at the Grand Training Field here at U.A. Which is suitable for all their quirks." He said and he stand.