Chapter 2-U.A

I got off my bed and head to school. It's almost our graduation, and I'm still thinking where I suppose to study. I want to be at U.A, school of heroes, I want to be a hero, You couldn't stop me from that.

I entered out classroom and I've got all there attentions.

"It's the Hero who can't save herself, awww." It's Rina, I just go to my seat. They will just bully me. I didn't do something wrong to them.

"Okay class, please answer this form, read it before answering, okay? I'll be back." Our teacher said and walk out. I look at the form.

The form-its about what school should I enroll with. I answered it, My decision is U.A! I want to be a hero. Even though I don't have a quirk, it doesn't matter at all, I remember what all might said that Not all Quirks can make you a hero, I still can save someone without using a quirk.

"What school do you want to enroll in, Rina~chan?." I heard one of my classmates ask Rina.

"I want to be at U.A" I was shock. What? She want to study in UA?

"What? You want to be a Hero Rina~chan?."

"Yeah." Rina looks at me, she smirk and walk towards my direction.

"What about you Yuki? What school would you enroll?." She ask. I can't tell her. We're at the same school to enroll.
"Oh, give me that." She said as she gets my form, "Hahaha! Omy! You want to be at U.A?! Hahaha! Are you crazy Yuki?." She said while laughing.

I can't cry right now, I need to defend myself, and I need to be confident, "What's wrong about it? You're not the only one who can study there." I stand full of confidence.

She's surprise, it's the first time I talk back to her, "Ara Ara(oh my), shut up Yuki, you don't even have quirk,-."

"What's with a quirk Rina? I can become a hero using my bare hands, I may not be a hero, but I could tell myself a Life saver." She's surprise again. She smiled, the killer smile.

"Shut up! Your quirkless! And you can not become a hero! Even though you you don't have quirk!." She raise her hands and it glows, wait.

Is she using her quirk now? She want to hit me? Water appears from her hands, she smiled and hit the waters to me, her quirk is a water. I fell on the floor. I'm so wet right now.

I can't believe she did that to me.

"I told you, you can't become-." She stops as I accidentally push her, She also fell on the floor.

"Anyone can become a hero." I said. I need to change into p.e uniforms, I'm thankful cause I have extras. I went outside....I'm angry.

* * *

Graduation Day Comes!

I graduate!! And I'm so happy, even my mom she's so happy!  And I'm on my way to U.A. today's the day to enroll.

This is my time, I'm going to U.A now, I hope I pass the entrance exam, before you could study in U.A you must pass the entrance exam first and you'll be officially a UA student, and maybe they uses quirks. I hope I pass. The school really is big, there so many students

'I'll be in Hero Course. I hope the exam is easy'

Before I could walk someone bump at me. I look at him, he has a green messy hair and kinda short? I help him stand.

"Sorry m-miss." He apologize. I just smiled. And why'd he stutter tho?

"It's okay, I'm [Y/N] by the way, how about you?."