CHAPTER 64: RISING

I heard a really big explosion from the Castle ruins it made me worried, my classmates, I want to go to them and helped them, but this villain here! It's too strong.

"Tenya! he's strong! " I speak and look at the big dust near the castle ruins. Hope your okay guys.

"AEROSTRIKE!." I keep blowing winds on him and but there's no use! He's too strong!

“EIJIRO!." I called him, he bump against the wall and falls.

Todoroki blow him a fire but the villain uses wind and blow his flames. Tenya run again jump above the villain and got thrown  again. Todoroki froze him but it breaks, I covered my face and narrowed my eyes. I need to think of a plan.

"Didn't I tell you it was Useless?!."

Oh no, the villain stops, "What happened to my body?." He said with a cracking voice.

"Our attack pattern, it was part of a plan." Todoroki said.

"My legs and Kirishima's hands were coated with a toxin made by Asui."

Yeah! Great!

But the villain is getting stronger and bigger, he's feet is getting bigger, he becomes a beast!

The villain blows a red glowing laser like aiming towards us but Todoroki made a huge thick Ice that protects us. But it breaks and someone suddenly pulled me aside and the ice breaks.

The human-wolf blow the trees, he's like a dragon, a fire came out from his mouth and shoot the trees like a laser. The surroundings was on fire.

But my heart skip a bit and my eyes widened, my hands are glowing again, violet and black. And strange images flashing on my mind.

"Todoroki!." I called him, he look at me. "We need to think of a plan, and.....my hands were glowing." I said and stared at him

"Seems that our plan failed." He said and looks to the villain who's busy blowing some fire all over the forest.

The forest was on fire.

"I think I could help, I have wind everywhere." I said and clench my fist. "I'll blow the villain away!." I said, I'm Mad! Super mad because of the villains!

"No (Y/N) you stay here," He said and tap my head. He stood up and run towards the villain, I followed him and blow massive of wind.

"Come to me! Nature!." I said and spread my arms, I could feel the windy atmosphere, the flames wiggling and I gathered all the air.

"Aerostrike!." I said and extend my hand hitting the villain, the wind quickly blows him away. But blows Again directly to me but my eyes widened when Todoroki stop infront of me protecting me, I covered my mouth.

"No! A-are you okay?!." I'm panicking I don't know what to do, this is all my fault! I should've listened to him...

I narrowed my eyes. "AEROBLAST 50%!."

"No (Y/N) don't use it—."

It's too late, I almost got blown by my own quirk, a huge heavy wind blast the villain and he bumped at the wall.

We hide behind s rock, "But how much power!."

"We will not be able to get close."

"Recipro is reaching the limit."

"I'll help, I haven't reach my limit yet, I still have much power." I said and clench my fist. "Let's end this now, I want to help Deku and Katsuki."