Chapter 26- Attack

"Is everybody here?." Sensei said, we were all gathering in the forest because he just said we'll be having an activity at night, why night tho? Are we going to train, anyways, we were done eating. Everybody raise their hands and all were here. Listening to what Sensei said. "Tonight's activity will test you...." He said, were waiting for his next word. So they'll test us? Oh that's exciting.

"We'll test your courage. And tonight's activity is a Test Of Courage activity."

"A test of courage?? Easy!."

"Oh, I've hear that on Tv!."

"Heh! That's it?!."

"Silence. You just need to walk there in the forest and find the destination, there will be pathways and signboard to your destination, and you should be ready and observe your surroundings if not, then you'll out. Okay, we'll pair you, every pair have a differrent pathway, did you see it?." He explain, oh I see! We were surrounded by woods and maybe this is the center of the forest right where we standing, and I look at the sides, there were 10 pathways in total. "This is a race, u should not hurry, this activity is a time limited, you have one hour to find the destination, and Mandalay is there. 10 pathways and one destination. Good luck students." He added. Pixiebob gave him a clip board.

"I'll announce who'll you be pairing with." He said, he move the paper into next page. "Katsuki and Todoroki. (Y/N), Mina and Ochaco. Deku and Denki. Eijiro and Mineta. Koda and Sato. Toru and Jiro. Ojiro and Tsuyu. Momo and Aoyama. Sero and Tokoyami. Shoji and Lida."

"Ochaco! Mina!." I called them they both look at me and run towards me. "Yay! We're teams!." I said, and realize we're three. And the rest was two. Sensei goes to us.

"You'll be in the 10th pathway. Since your three." He said. We agree. Yay!. "Now the activity starts in, 3,2,1. Go." We all walk inside the forest.

"D-dark." I said. "I can do this! Just please don't surprise me.." I said to my classmates.

"Ganbatte!." Mina and Ochaco said, I smiled. "Let's goo!." We all went inside. I was holding Their shirt, and I'm in the center between them.

"So we just need to find out destination? And then we pass?." Ochaco ask.

"Yeah, but Test of Courage....this is an activity..base on what I see on movies...there's some kind of ghost? That scares you so we don't need to be scared if we did..then I think we'll fail?."

"Ghost?."

"Uh it's just people that pretended to be ghost just to scare you."

"Oh."

Author's Pov

The Villains Side- Mountain

"We're only sending up a warning flare this time."

"Quit. Tryna act like a boss."

"Yeah."

"Also, it's not yet time."

"We don't have to overdo it."

"Didin't I tell you..."

"It throbs pulses."

"Hurry up and go..."

"All for the sake of a brighter future, we will fall down to Earth."

"This heroes riddled with holes."

-

"This is not cute at all! I totally hate this." A girl name Toga Himiko said, she's one of the Villain.