CHAPTER 60: Light Sky

Hero Public Safety Commission

"For some weeks they have been attacking various heroes, the victims end up unconscious and they have lost their quirks, Shigaraki's group seems to be developing a replica of the drug to erase quirks," said a Man with white hair.

"Do we know if they managed to make their mass product?." A woman with blonde shoulder-length hair.

"No we don't know, so we must investigate it."

"Could the quirks have been stolen?." Hawks ask.

"Than?."

"Just because the victims are heroes, their quirks are things that can be used,"

"Of course the suspect would be someone like All For One, with a quirk capable of stealing other quirks,"

"It is possible"

"Be that as it may, Shigaraki sure is Involved, I will continue both lines of investigation,"

League of Villains

"When will the load be?." Himiko Toga, a female villain—member of the League of Villains said poking her cheeks. "The heroes didn't get it back, did they?." She ask with a cute tone on her voice.

"That is the information we have," Dabi, same as Himiko, he's a member of the League of Villains, still on his usual cold scary face, with stitches.

"What was in the box?." Ask the other villain.

"The doctor said we don't need to know." Shigaraki replied.

"What does that mean? We just had to deliver it and keep quiet?"

"I am a little curious." Himiko.

"I already told you, forget it, okay?."

"Understood! I don't even care!"

KYUSHU

"In ten more days you will return home right?." said the other line.

"Dad! Good luck with work!." Said the other line.

"You don't have to worry about us, I will take good care of Katsuma." Said the other line.

"Thank you Mahoro, Katsuma. I will bring you many gifts." Katsuma and Mahoro's dad said holding the steering wheel.

But, an unexpected happen, a villain punch the truck he was driving as the man blown away, the broken galss scattered everywhere, the man couldn't stand.

A three unfamiliar people walk towards him.

"We finally found you." Said Nine.

"What......why do they do?." The man's eyes widened as the villain touch his head.

"Do not worry, I won't kill you. But, I will take your quirk." The Villain's eyes glows yellow as green ashes came out from the man going to the villains body.

Dark clouds appearing from the sky, Lightning can't wait to strike down the city, the electricity from the city went out, as lighting strikes one of the buildings making huge fire causes the whole city alert, all building had been strike by the huge lightning making it fire, thunders began to make noice, the whole city is on fire.

"With this we will achieve it, as we have always wanted.....we will create a new world!."

But the villain falls on to the ground. "Nine!."

"Why? Why? Type B is not enough,"

"T-then?."

"Since we had come this far, curses!."