Chapter 22- Hero Killer vs. UA Student

-

I blow a wind on the Hero Killer and it did blow him but it's not strong enough to bump here at the wall, he really is strong. "(Y/N) go away!." Deku said.

"No, I need to help you! I will support you while fighting the Hero Killer, and I'll guard you " I said.

There so fast, there fighting, "Shoto! Are you okay?." I said to him because he's arms were freezing and ice.

"I'm fine." He said and hit an Ice on the Hero Killer again but it didn't harm. Its almost 1 hour fighting the Hero Killer, I'm so tired, Tenya was still injured and can't move.

"(Y/N) go."

"I won't!."

I blow a wind again, the Hero Killer is so strong, bit I'm not scared. My arms started to hurt a bit.

"Shoto!!!." I called him as the Hero Killer- no I blew a wind on that Hero Killer and it did blow him, I run towards him.

"I'm fine. But he already lick the blood." He said. He has a wound on his cheek, the Villain hit him. But he's still standing.

"DELAWARE...........SMASSSHHHHHHHHHHHHUEEEEEE."

"DEKUUU!." I said and goes to him, he suddenly falls in the ground, I carry him. The hero Killer fainted, it was a really huge impact! The lunch of Deku was so Strong! Now the Villain-

"All Might!." All Might comes.

"Sorry for the Delay." He said as he goes to us, "He's okay, he overuse his quirk do he's arms were injured."

"G-gran Torino." Deku said his name, he stand up.

"Midoriya, UA student, you did well."

"Shoto!." I go to him, I stand him, "Are you okay?." I ask.

"Yes."

They arrest the Hero Killer, "All Might! The Nomu's!." I. Said. As I remember there were many Nomus! And one of them Flies!

"Endeavor fight them all, don't worry, it's all okay."

Thank God.

-

Hospital

I go to where Deku, Shoto and Tenya's room is, and a guy comes out, he's a dog? I mean he's face, is a dog, he just came out, and then I knew, he's the Hosu Police! I salute him.

"Your classmates is okay, it's in the room." He said and I nod, I entered the room, and they seems surprise.

After the big incident that happens last night, My mom scolded me, he see me on the news together with Deku, she's so worried about me and I apolagise, and now the Pro Heroes were investigating about the Upgraded Nomu who attack the City. And I'm glad I'm okay, Tenya seems disappointed about himself knowing he didn't beat the Hero Killer, he feel sad, he's Older brother was a victim of Hero Killer and he's still unconscious that's why Tenya wants revenge.

"Ohayo." I said and put the Fruits Basket on the Table. "How are you all doing?." I ask.

"(Y/N) why are you here?." Tenya ask.

"Hehehe, I wanted to visit you all."

"Thank you (Y/N)." Deku said, I smiled.

"I'm glad your okay." Shoto said which makes me blush. Ehhh!

-

UA

"(Y/N)! I see you on the news!!." Ochaco said running to me. Also Mina."Do you know how dangerous is it? For you to fight the Hero Killer?."