CHAPTER 51: I-ISLAND

(SORRY I DELETED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER 51 BECAUSE I MADE MANY MISTAKES! GOMEN THERE WILL BE MANY CHANGES!)

(Y/N)'S POV

A lot have happened this past few days, after the UA Festival the Teachers have us days to rest because were so tired performing and..enjoying! And now I think I can't rest. Me and my Mom just received an Invitation from the I-Expo and this is for dad....

"You'll be the one going, I can't go Sweetie." Mom said to me. I pouted.

"Okay Mom! I badly want to go to The I-Expo with you!."

"Sorry but I have some....uhh..."

"What?."

I understand now. "Okay! I'll be the one going, how many days should I spend there?."

"Two."

"That's great! But I think I can't go alone, you'll be staying here alone, I'm scared and worried."

"Don't worry I'll visit Mrs. Lumi today." She said.

And Mrs. Lumi is her friend.

So I agreed, I need to visit I-Island! I'm excited to see the Scientist's Creations!

And I'm excited!!!

I just saw I-Island kn TV news and then it was so awesome, so many futuristics items that a hero needs.

If only I could bring my classmates with me.

I sigh when I realize I don't have tickets.

I shook my head and enter my bathroom, I need to bath before going there, today's the flight.

"Goodbye Sweetie! I'll miss you!." Mom said waving, were here at the airport, I'll be riding a private plane to go there, and it's free, the I-Expo provides.

"Bye! Bye Mom!." I said and wave, honestly, it's my first time riding a plane, and I'm scared of heights.

I only brought a backpack and some clothes inside it, and some things that a girl needs. I won't be going without a money.

I mean, I could vomit right now but I remain silent. I'm the only one who's inside at the plane.

"Wow! Sugoi! Sugoi!." I said clapping my hands looking at the I-Island! So big!!

I-Island, the artificial moving city inhabited by over 10.000 SCIENTIST! I-Island! The security level is the equivalent of Tartarus and no Villains has committed a crime here before- based on what I've seen on my research about the place.

And it's safe! Wow, I'm excited to see some scientist here, and I'm going to upgrade my costume here, so it'll be futuristic.

And oh, I'm wearing a Dress, a Blue plain dress and a sling bag. This is my journey in I-Island!

AND the Plane Landed on I-Island Airport and I walks out, I feel dizzy a bit. I stop and read something.

'I-ISLAND ENTRY INSPECTION '

Inspection? Cool.

I entered and some machines inspect me. After Inspecting I ran out excitedly to see the view of I-Island