Chapter 1-I'm Not A Hero

I was never be a hero. I'm powerless. I'm useless. All I wanted was to be a Hero, saving people....and helping everyone! It was my dream. But it turns out....well, I'm quirkless, a quirk is your special ability or powers. But I didn't have it. I wanted to be like All Might, the number one hero, I wanted to be like him even though I'm a girl, and my friends says I'm so boyish.

Um hello, my Name is [Y/N] Yuki, and I don't have a quirk, (and I'm not that special). Even though I don't have it, I will never surrender, I also want to study in U.A, I want to be a hero! You can call me stupid, but I don't care. I want to save people.

"Baka!(idiot) You can never be a hero Yuki, just give up!." Rina said to me. She's not even my friend. She always bully me. And I can't even fight back.

And then they laugh at me.

"I will become a hero! I will prove it to you!." I said as my tears fall down. It hurts, when someone tells you that you can't be a hero.

"Oh? You do? Then prove it to us! Idiot!"

Rina push me so I fell to the ground. Full of dirt." Oh! I told you Yuki, you can never be a hero! HAHAHA." They left me dumbfounded.

I cried and I cried, I was 6 years old that time, maybe it's true- that I can't be a hero. I can't even save myself. I was useless.

I run away, and arrived at my favorite park. Where I use to cry and make myself happy.
"Hey." Someone call me, I raise my head up and saw All might smiling to me. This can't be true, why he's here? A smile plastered on my face, HES HERE! MY FAVORITE HERO!. "Get up kid, and stop crying, tears won't help." He said. I stand up, I wipe my tears using my hands and then face him. "Are you okay?." He said.

"N-no, they said I can't be a hero, and I will never be..." I said, forcing myself not to cry. I sob.

"And you believe to them? Well..." He stop and I know what he means by that.

"I'm [Y/N]." He then smiled at me, it's the smile he use after he defeat thousands of villains years ago.

"Well,[Y/N], You can become a hero, Anyone can become a Hero!." He shouted. I smiled after hearing those words from him.

But my smile fade after I realize something. "I'm quirkless All Might, I can't even save myself or defend myself...how can I save someone...*sobs*.." I cried Again. I always cried.

"[Y/N], even though you're quirkless or powerless you can still become a hero, when I was young, I was just like you, and quirkless, but now, I become one of them! Don't give up!, You can still save people without using your quirk."

"I do? I can become a hero? But how?."

"Just be who you are [Y/N], and... have you save someone?." He ask me.

"Y-yes." I answered, I do save some of the people, even Animals.

"See? You can become a hero, and you already are." He said, I was shocked when my body glows, I don't know. He patted my head and smiled again.

"I need to go, people must be in danger now and they need someone to save them, not only heroes, even ordinary people can save someone, even Animals....See you Young [Y/N] ." Before he could fly, I called him.

"Arigatou All Might!." I shout and smiled, he did the same.

* * *

Anyone can become a hero, so I can be a hero, I need to work hard, I don't want to give up! And someday, I will be a hero! And make my mom proud!

Before I could walk through the road, people began to run. And then I saw a villain. Another villain, I wish I could attack that villain, well maybe I could.

I run towards the villain's direction, the heroes are not here yet. I smiled. Some people stop me and shouts at me.

"Hey Kid! Get away from there!."

"What on earth are you doing?!."

"Just wait for the heroes to come!."

"Are you crazy Young lady?! Your not a hero so stop! Don't put yourself in danger!."

And those words stop me. My heart ache. I'm sad, those words hurts. Tears falls, I wipe them, I don't care, and I won't give up!

"Hey you!." I shout to the half rat half human villain, he look at me, he was big! But I can do this, I practiced some skills to defeat villains. If only I have quirks.

Crowds began to shout at me. I punch the villain. My eyes widened when he caught me, he grab me! What am I doing?!

"Oh no! How hard headed!."

"Look what happened to her now!."

"The heroes are coming!."

Now I'm crying, the villain just hold me in his hands, he was big, I can't do anything, I'm useless. It's true, I can never be a hero.

And finally the heroes came. And they save me in a minute. It was easy for them and it was hard for me, I guess.

-

"[Y/N], where have you been? What about school? Don't you have classes today?." My mother ask as I enter our house, after the incident earlier, I feel...I dont know I just want to go home. And school? I can go tomorrow I need to rest.

"I don't feel good, I'm just gonna rest mom." I said, she kiss my forehead.

"Okay sweetie, I'm gonna bring snacks." She said, I nod and walk upstairs.

I sit at my bed, Ang lay. And I'm crying. I can't stop this tears, I know it won't help, but it's good if you let it out, let out your sadness.

Maybe it's true..

That Im not a hero.

Well I'm not a hero.

And I will never be.

[EDITED]