Chapter 7- Inlove

Hello There.

Okay, I hope you understands this story, and also my english are very common and not deep.

Hehe, that's all, this story will be (Y/N) and Todoroki's first meet.

Todoroki x (Y/N)

-

It's was a fresh day today, as usual, I climb upstairs and go to our room. Deku seems okay well I hope so. I'm worried about him.

I enter our room and a small boy comes to me, he smiled, I did the same. He has a a curly hair.

"Hi?." I said breaking the silence, I didn't expect someone comes to me, he wanted to be friends with me? Well in that case, I do.

"Do you have a boyfriend?." Instead of saying hello, he ask this? I raise my hand like a sign of defeat or surrender.

"Noo, I don't have one, why did you ask that?." He then smiled widely, my eyebrows met as he hug me. Okay? What's this?

"Mineta! Oi! Oi! Stop hugging her." And then a boy comes, he has a yellow hair, kinda long. He then grab Mineta, so he's Mineta. "Hehe, sorry about that, he's just a perv-." Before he could finish talking, a girl comes too. And covers the guy's mouth.

"Oh hi, you must be (Y/N), sorry about this two, they're just so annoying, I'm Mina." She said then shake my hand. I smiled.

"Hello Mina." I gave her a smile. And I was surprise when more if my classmates comes to us. Okay? What's happening?

"Hi (A/N), I'm Tsuyu Asui." The girl said beside Mina.

"I'm jiro." The girl said playing her ear.

"I'm Momo!." I stop once I heard her name. Momo?

"I'm Toru!." A girl said. Wait, she's invisible?! How!?

"Hello!." I greeted.

"We want to be friends with you, is that okay?." Momo said while smiling, she's pretty...

"S-sure! The more the merrier." I said, they all smiled, I have friends now, I'm not alone anymore, well there's Ochaco and Deku.

"Oh Forgot to tell you my name, I'm Denki!." The boy who grab Mineta from earlier said showing 'okay' sign.

We all had fun when All Might comes in, showing off his smiled. He always smiled tho.

"Change into your costumes! Proceed to the battling ground!." He said. We all groan.

"Is this another activity?." Deku said at the back. He's here already?

"Indeed, today's activity will be challenging so change now!." He said making everybody run outside to get change.

"Ochaco-chan!" I called her she look at me and smiled, she then walk towards me.

"(y/n)-Chan! Let's go together!." She said. I agree and went outside, we go to the girls changing room.

"Hi (Y/N)! Hi Uraraka!." Mina wave hello, again.

"Hello."

We change and proceed to the battling ground together, the six of us, wait, is there a battle again? How.

We see an abandoned building again, infront of all might, t our classmates already in here.

"Okay be patient, I will be the one to pick your partner, because this activity is by pair, after this I'll explain to you what activity should we do." All might said holding a clipboard.

"First is, Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka, Bakugou Katsuki and Eijiro Kirishima, Todoroki Shoto and (Y/N) Yuki...Momo Yaoyorozu and Denki Kaminari....Mineta Minuro...."

My heart beats fast again, knowing his my partner, is this destiny? OMYGOD.

"Okay go to your partners!."

I shyly walk to Todoroki, my face was on the ground, I felt my heart beats fast again, I can't look at him straight at the eye. I don't know why.

"Hi." He said with cold voice, I look at him, I could see his coldness in his eyes, with those cold deep voice, I smile.

Wait, he said 'HI' ?!

WHAT SHOULD I SAY?!

okay I'm overacting, I calm my self before talking to him. "H-hello." I stuttered. He then look away, why he so cold? Well it doesn't matter cuz his quirk is half cold half hot. I didn't even see him using his flames, only Ice.

I look at him, he has a beautiful eyes, a bit chubby cheeks? I don't know, he's cute, he has a scar, wait scar? Is that a scar or a birthmark? But it's so cool, he has a perfect body! And awesome hair! Omg!

This is my first time looking deeply to a guy, In my whole life, cuz I'm always focusing on heroic stuff. So I don't have time to be Inlove to a guy, but this boy, he's unbelievable! He made me Inlove to him, he's so attractive.

"Stop staring, you didn't listen to All Mights Explanation."

I feel like I'm gonna die because he suddenly looks at me, still cold, wait, did he notice that?! Whyyy?! I look at way pretending I didn't stare at him.

That was so embarrassing, I didn't listen to All Mights Explanation! I'm scared to ask Todoroki! I'm totally mess up.

"Okay Everyone, let's start our activity, get yourselves ready." All Might said to us. Everybody seems so calm while me? I was so nervous! I can't concentrate and...and...I'm afraid to use my quirk.

Maybe I'll mess things up or were gonna lose, the only words I hear to All Might was "Protect the Bomb from the Villains" and the rest, I don't know.

"Okay, let's start with Todoroki Shoto and (Y/N) Yuki vs. Kaminari Denki and Momo Yaoyorozu!."

Eh?? Are we villains or heroes? I just followed Todoroki inside the building, so we're heroes? Oh We're villains.

"You'll be at the highest building from where the bomb is since your quirk is air it must be easy." He said.

"No it's not, u-uhhh...I don't know how to control it....it must be dangerous." I said looking down.

"If Momo will be guarding the bomb, it's hard for you, maybe I'll be at the Highest Floor."

"O-okay."

"Okay that's it, I'll go now. See you at the bomb." He said and slowly walks out.

I was able to grab him because I'm scared, I just let out a huge sigh, I wonder what Quirk has Denki have.

I walk to the right hallway, but- why we gonna split up? Maybe it's a good idea if we split up? Oh nuts, just gonna do what he says.

I stop when I heard a sudden footsteps from behind. Is it Momo? I didn't know her quirk yet or Denki? But what's with Momo, is she strong?

I was surprise when I heard the person from behind talk. Omg.

* * *

Sorry for late Update, I was so busy while cleaning our house, and doing laundry.

Welp! Hope you like this chapter, it's a bit long, teheeeee!

:P