Chapter 43- The Kid's Hearts!

You were really surprise about what you saw, "I didn't see such kids like them." You spoke, the kids still hitting the heroes with their powerful quirk, but you just keep quiet.

The impact of their quirks created a big 'boom' and the stadium were covered by the dust. You covered your mouth and nose. And closed your eyes.

"Are they okay?." You ask, no one replied so you felt a bit embarrassed about it. Beside you on the other bleachers, you saw All Might beside Endeavor who's peacefully talking about something, you remembered that Endeavor hates All Might and why the sudden talk?

You were amazed when you saw the Examiners were not hurt you never seen a single wounds on them, they were guard.

"Now...it's our turn." Inasa said.

Your eyes widened when you see them activates their quirk, you know their strong but the poor kids...they'll hurt!

But what they do next surprise you, you flash a smile and your brows rise in amusement.

"Sugoi!." You said between your claps. "Sugoi!! Beautiful!." You keep saying 'amazing' on what you see just now.

Todoroki created a big Slide made of Ice, it's like a playground now, he keeps making many ice form with differrent styles of ice, and next, Camie from SHIKETSU High also failed the previous Exam, she made a beautiful scenery, above us where there is a galaxy scenery and you know that it's only an illusion, next, Inasa made a whirlwind and he floats the kids into the slide. At first, the kids were scared, and when they tried to slide, they smiled in amusement.

You knew their plan now, they want to make the kids happy, and Win their hearts, you smiled looking to them. The kids were sliding and it's so fun!

Meanwhile, you saw Katsuski walk over to a quiet kid looking to his classmate who's having fun. The kid were shocked when  Katsuki drag him to the slide.

"You shouldn't just stand there and Look! You should have fun too!! HEHH!." Katsuki said to the kid, still mean.

The kids refused, Katsuki seems pissed of so he carry the kid and bring it on top of the slide and push him. The kid were screaming. Once he was done sliding, he made a wide smile.

"Amazing!!!!." He said as he went to the top of the slide and slide again.

"If only I could slide too." You speak. You really want to slide too, but too sad it's their Exam, you can't just slide there without any permission to Kera.

Their Provisional Exam is done, Kera was talking to them, and you stand up and walk through the ground of the stadium, the scenery vanished and the slide melt.

"Hi Kidssss!!!." You screamed to the kids, and bend down. "Did you have fun?." You ask smiling."What does it feel to slide?."

"I-it was amazing! I'm like flying!." The girl said to you. You noticed earlier that the kids were mean than Katsuki. But now, you think they change.

"Really? I hope I could slide too." You smiled.

"We'll show you to our playground." This girl is Soo nice! I thought their mean! But they changed. I pinched her nose.

"No need!." I said and smiled.

"What are you doing here?." My gaze turned to Todoroki who's standing beside me. My heart went fast when he bend his body down.

"Im here for you—." I stopped, my temperature went so high, my face is burning, my heart went so fast, I look at him with my widened eyes.

"For me—." I hold both of his shoulders and shaking him.

"Noo! Noooo!! I'm mistaken!! Uhh, I'm here....ah....to watch! See this girl?? T-this is my....friend! Yeah, my friend." I lied, I was panicking. The girl looked at me.

"We just—." I covered her mouth.

"We're friends! Okay!."

-_-

>_>

^_^

"Mister? Can you show us your fire!!." The girl said to Todoroki. She's with another kid.

"Sure." Todoroki answered, he activated he's quirk and a small fire floats on his hands, showing it to the children.

'Please stop making me more inlove Todoroki, I can't control it anymore'

He's like a father. He's gonna be a good father. The children's smiled become wider looking at the fire.

"You really like fire aren't you?." Todoroki ask the girl.

"Hai~!."

-

We're on our way through our classroom, were so quiet, I'm still feeling awkward about earlier. He moves closer to me which makes me crazy. I gulp. Trying to act cool. And normal.

"How are you?." He suddenly ask without looking at me. I look at him he's more taller than me.

"I-Im fine." I answered. He looks at me, checking if there's something on my face.

"Your acting weird today." He said as he puts his hands in my forehead my temperwture went high again. "I think you have a cold (Y/N)." He said.

"No! I'm not sick. I-its a hot day...that's why...I'm so hot today." I said.

"(Y/N)....." He spoke my name, I think he wants to say something.

"Y-y-yes?." I said stuttering. I can't look at him.

O_O

•//-//•

I can't breathe. He suddenly hug me. He hug me so tight, I could feel his hands at my back, and he's face laying on my shoulder. I could feel his breathe which makes me shiver. I flinched when he hug me so tightly.

I feel so heat up and I don't know why. I couldn't do anything, I slowly hug him too, I close my eyes. I have a mixed emotions.

"T-todoroki~kun.." I spoke his name. "W-why...."

"I'm glad your okay. And I think...you need a hug, glad it works." He whisper.

"TODOROKI AND (Y/N) WERE KISSING!."

My world stops. My eyes were widened. We let go of each other, and look away. My cheeks were so hot.

"W-were not K-ki-kissing Denki!!." I shouted at him.

-

Sorry that this chapter is short.