Chapter 48- SCHOOL FESTIVAL!

[A/N: Uhhh...sup! I just want to say Thank you for reading this story, I hope you could share this to your friends or anyone else, thank your for voting my story and for reading it, This Story will end soon maybe today, Tomorrow or Next week. ]

-~-

(Y/N)'s POV

I had a very strange Dream last night, and it's already morning, 7:00 am, the Festival starts at 9, but....I'm having a very bad headache and....I feel like I'm dizzy, and I'm so hot. I don't know why. Maybe because of yesterday....I was so tired...I stand up, I drink a medicine and it's better if I won't tell anyone about what I'm feeling today, they might worry about me. And I'm still going to dance! And hard work for the Pageant.

I got off my bed and went to my bathroom, I'm going to shower, maybe it'll take the pain and heat in my body. After bathing, I went downstairs. I didin't see my classmates here, The first floor was so quiet. Or...am I the only one who's left? And their on their performance? I look at the watch, it's still 7, I wonder where they are.

I take my cereal and eat breakfast, I lost my appetite so I drink my milk, I heard the door opens, I see Ochaco, she looks at me in surprise

"(Y/N)?! Why are you here?." I was clueless about what she said, of course I'm here to eat, and this is our dorm.

"W-why? I'm just eating." I answered.

"Your suppose to be resting In your room, you have a fever." O.O w-what? H-how did she know?

"H-how—."

"We have an early practice, I decided t wake you up, your room was not locked so I came in, I notice you were wrapped up with your comforter, so I checked on you, and your so hot! You have a fever."

"I'm fine—."

"No, you should rest."

"No! I won't!."

* * *

7:40 A.M

I was walking, I'm going to the UA entrance, to see my mom, my classmates doesn't have any choice but to agree with me joining today's performance, I begged them. I see mom from afar, I run to her.

"(Y/N)!." She suddenly hug me. "(Y/N)! Your so hot—."

"Where's my thing?." I change the topic, she hand me the bag, I hug it, I missed this!

"S-s-shindo?!." I was surprise when I see him smiling to me.

"Hello (Y/N)! I'm here with your mom, we're here to visit UA and watch your performance. How are you?."

"I-Im fine. Uh...gonna go!." I said running, mom even called me thrice but nope. I'm going now, we're having our last practice.

Everybody were so busy preparing and decorating for the Festival, and yes.

"Is she the girl in the poster?."

"Oh yeah! She is! She's more beautiful in person!."

"You didn't knew her? She's from Class 1-A, in the Hero course."