CHAPTER 52: UNEXPECTED!

"That's right, Deku's having some fun huh." Uraraka said to Deku, I'm surprise. And then Momo came and stood beside her.

"She's having some fun." Momo said as she crossed her arms.

"What brought you here Deku." And Jiro said beside me. I was surprise.

"Wow! So Unexpected! Ochaco! Momo and Jiro! You all here?!." I said.

"Yeah! Momo has two extra tickets and she gave it to us, ehh, all the girls wants to come so that's why we do rock paper scissors if who wins, she'll have the ticket and that's us!." She said and I nod.

"Hello (Y/N)!." Momo said to me and waved. I did the same

"Hello Everyone! So you'll Deku's Classmate?." Melissa said to us. We all smiled.

"Yeah!."

"I'm Melissa Shield, btw, would you all like if I'll show you all Around?." She ask. We four looks at each other and we giggled.

"Sure! Sounds fun!." Momo said.

Melissa showed us around and we all had so much fun. And we also took pictures together for memories.
Being with her is fun and she's so kind. She tell us that her father is a scientist, she wants to be a scientist too.

After exploring we decided to take a break so I suggested that we'll rest at a cafe.

We ordered and waited for the waiter to deliver our foods and drinks.

"Thank for ordering~." I snap and hurriedly looks at the waiter he's voice seems so familiar!

"D-Denki! And Mineta?!." I said so surprise.

"Are they your classmates too?." Melissa ask.

"Yes! They are." I turn my gaze to Denki. "Are you working here, now?." I ask.

"No (Y/N), the Expo needs some temporary staffs so we applied." He said. "And—WOOOWW! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!." Denki suddenly pulls me so he can whisper something. "Who's that hottie over there?."

"Introduce her to us! (Y/N)! (Y/n)!." Mineta said pulling my hands. Eh!

"Stop yo guys!." I said. "oh she's Melissa."

"-_- Introduce us to her (Y/N)—." We stop when we heard a noise wait-

"You TWO!!! YOU NEED TO WORK FASTER!!!!!!." Huh?!

"Lida?!." We said so surprised

"AHHHHH!." Denki and Mineta rushed out inside the Cafe again.

"Lida! Your here too?." I ask.

"Yes! My family are all heroes! I-Expo invited us here!." He said. "Might as well you (Y/N)."

"Yeah, they invited us too, but mom won't come." I answered.

"Lida-kun! Hello!." Ochaco said waving her hands.

"Oh! Uraraka, Momo and Jiro, your all here."

"Thanks to Momo who give us free tickets!." Jiro said.

"Don't mentioned it!." Momo said.

"So Tenya your going to the—."

'BOOOOOOGSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH'

"WHAT'S THAT?!." I said as my eyes widened.

"It's coming from that place!." Jiro pointed a tall rocks.