CHAPTER 54: WE'RE HEROES

"We received the message."

Deku, Jiro and Melissa came with a sad expression, I don't know what happened so they tell us. They received All Might's message and now they tell us. And yes, all might had been caught. And the Villains are taking the people as hostages.

Tenya stood up and faced all of us, he sigh. "I suggest that we must follow the directions of UA teacher All Might, and escape from this place." He said. Momo stood up too beside Tenya.

"I agree with Tenya's Opinion, we are still student we cannot fight against villains without hero licenses." She said.

"Then what if we escape and tell the pro heroes outside—." Denki's words has been cut.

"I think it'll be hard to escape, this place is built with the same level of security as Tartarus, where criminal villains are kept." Melissa said.

"Then a we can do is wait until help comes." Denki said as he sit on the floor.

"Are you okay with that?." Jiro said to him.

"What do you mean?."

I look at Denki, "You don't feel like you should go help." I said.

"Heyhey, the villain's even caught All Might." Mineta said. This time I stood up. I sigh.

"We are going to be heroes." I said.

"Yes but we are still not allowed to work as heroes—." Momos words cut by Todoroki.

"Does not mean it's all right for us to not do anything?." He said.

"T-that's—."

"I want to save them." I seriously said. "I want to save All Might and the people here at I-Island, I want to help everyone." I said.

"You're planning on fighting the villains?!, (Y/N)?!." Mineta said.

"Me too, I want to save them." Deku Stood up so I smiled. He stood beside me.

"And...it's not like that Mineta...I've thought about it." I said. I clinched my fist. "We need a way we can save All Might and the others without fighting the villains." I said. I sigh.

"I understand how you feel (Y/N), but I there anything that convenient?." Denki ask.

"Even if it's hard I still want to try!." I said. "I want to look for the best way possible and then go save everyone."

"(Y/N)....." Ochaco gave me a surprise expression. I just smiled.

I'm surprised when Melissa walks to me. "I-Island's security system is on the top floor of this tower, if the villains have taken control of the system then the authentication locks and passwords should have been disabled, we should be able to restart the system." She said and smile. "We just need to get away from the eyes of the villains and get to the top floor, then maybe we can save everyone."

"Melissa."

"What Do you mean by 'get away from the eyes of the villains'? How?." Jiro ask.

"Currently, none of us have actually been harmed, I think the Villains aren't use to working with the security system." She said.

"Avoid fighting and get the system back to normal, huh? I see." Todoroki said and puts his hand in his pockets.

"We could do it don't ya think?." Denki said.

"But the villains are waiting on the top floor." Momo said.