Chapter 6- Battle Training 2

The costumes.....my costume...."Wow (Y/N)-chan! Your costume looks great!." Uraraka said she's so cute in her costume to. But mine ....it was..okay let me explain this.

My costume has a white mini top with a baby blue stripes at its side. Why my costume is skirt? It is a white skirt and I also wear a blue high boots. My skirt has a transparent cloth....I dunno how to describe this....it was like a cape...but in the skirt I don't know!

Is there a costume like this?! "Hehe....I kinda feel uncomfortable..." I said to Uraraka~chan.

"Come on (Y/N), everybody is waiting, were late." She said. I just agree to her. We walk out to the room and head to the ground.

"Why is she like that?."

"Wow.....skirtsss...pretty....."

"Haaa! Mineta! Your nosebleeding!."

"She's the only one who is white here."

I heard one of the boys said. I just look down, I feel embarrass.....then all might showed.

"As you all see, Miss Yuki's costume is like that because it fits with his quirk." All might said to them. I bite my lower lips.

"What her quirk?."

"She has a quirk?."

"I thought she's quirkless."

"Enough, let's start the Battle Training!."

Finally, I kinda feel nervous, scared...."I will be the one to choose who you fight with, Let's start with...."

Hours later..

I've seen everybody's quirk, it was awesome, I'm the one who's left. And waiting, it was Deku and Katsuki who's fighting now....

And it's done....Deku's injured again. I feel worried about him.

"Next......Ah....Miss Yuki and you...." I look at All might who is pointing someone." Todoroki-kun, you'll be fighting Miss. Yuki."

O.O

No, it can't be why him? Why him?! I look at All Might, he's smiling, what's this...."Ganbatte (Y/N)-chan!." She said.

I walk into the grounds, my classmates attention was on us. I look at Todoroki....Todoroki?! His name?! Or surname?! But Todoroki?!

"Begin." What.

Wahhhhh! Noo! I can't do this! I'm so weak! I didn't even know what's his quirk.

Ice appearing from his hand....I can't control my quirk! I don't know how to activate it!

Okay focus.

Before he could make me ice my hands glow and a wind blow from him, it's not strong enough to drag him down. He's strong!

He then run towards me with his ice quirk preparing to blast it, to me. Okay, I use my quirk again and blast it to him but he dodge it, now he attacks.

His ice quirk stops me from running, he freeze my feet! And now I can't walk, I'm just standing.

I blast my air quirk again and it melts the ice, I just run instead of fighting him I'm just gonna run through the finish line!

Yeah, there's a finish line, if whoever go to the finish line first, he/she are the winner.

The reason why we fight because were stopping each other so I just run. I thought I will win.

We both run and go to finish line, we both win.....

My heart beats so fast....

"Yaaaaay!." I scream in Happiness.

I look at Todoroki and smiled, he didn't harm me, he just make me freeze and it's so cold!

He seems surprise, I just go to Uraraka-chan. "You both win!." She said.

"Yeah!."

* * *

What's the meaning of this? Everytime I look at Todoroki, I felt my heart beats so fast, and my cheeks blush. What's this? Am I inlove?

Waaaah!

Or I am?

Okay okay! Since the day I saw him in the exit, It's the time I fell in love. I don't know why, he seems cool.

"(Y/N)-Chan!." Someone called my name, I look at Ochaco-chan, this time I'm gonna call her Ochaco cuz I think it's cute!

"Ochaco-chan! Yeah? Who's he?" I ask, I like at the guys he smiled, i smiled to, but this guys seems familiar, hmmm.

"This is Tenya Lida, Tenya-kun, this is (Y/N) Yuki." She said.

"Hello." I said he did the same.

It's lunch time, we go together at the cafeteria, we order, Deku is not fine yet, his arms still hurt, I pity him.

Before I could eat, one person caught my attention....my heart just hurt....seeing them.

Todoroki with a girl.

Why am I jealous? Am I really inlove to him? He's with my classmate...I don't know what's her name. They were talking!

I look away when Todoroki looks at me, maybe he knew I'm looking at them! I just continued eating.

"Btw, What's your quirk Lida-kun?." I ask breaking the silence.

"Engine. What about you?."

Waaah. Do I need to tell them? Well maybe since he's my friend now....besides....Ochaco didn't know my quirk to.

"A-air..." I said.

"Your quirk is Air (Y/N)-chan?."

"Uhhuh. Umm, mind if I ask you a question Ochaco-chan?."

"Feel free to ask!."

"W-whos that girl? Beside Todoroki?." I ask. My curiosity gonna kill me.

"Oh she's Momo Yaoyorozu, shes brilliant."

Momo Yaoyorozu

She's pretty....and sexy....while me?

I don't know, but I'm really inlove to Todoroki now. It's just a secret...

* * * *

Another Update!

OMG, thank you so much for the read or views even though it's just small.
I really appreciate it!

Also, Thank you so much to LeiLei1227
For voting my story!

If whoever voted my story, you'll be mention in every chapter! Thank you!

Thank you LeiLei1227