Chapter 33- PROVISIONAL HERO LICENSE EXAM 2

AUTHORS POV

"I'm sorry (Y/N), this is a Heri License Exam so I need to be serious." SHINDO said. You were confuse and yet you understand. You agree. You were surrounded by them. Your with Izuku.

Class 1-A ready for action.The First Exam of the Provisional Hero License Exam begins; as Izuku and some of his classmates follow him, dozens of examinees approach them and are eager in taking them out. One of them, Yo sees Izuku again and comments that his Quirk breaks his body every time he uses it. Shindo and many examinees begin throwing balls at Class 1-A.

However, Izuku, Minoru, Mina, Ochaco, and Fumikage block the incoming balls with their Quirks. Shota tells Ms. Joke that it did not matter if he told them or not about the tradition in taking out U.A. since they have to overcome the obstacle regardless; being a hero means that they have to get themselves out of a pinch whatever the circumstances are. Izuku informs his classmates to brace themselves.

Yo isn't surprised that students from U.A. weren't affected by an ambush of that scale. his classmate Shikkui Makabe uses his Stiffening Quirk to harden his projectiles and gives them to Itejiro Toteki. Itejiro uses his Boomerang Quirk to lock on to Class 1-A and uses his super move; Trajectory: Crescent Moon to throws the hardened balls underground. Itejiro expects to take Class 1-A by surprise because he threw the balls underground.

Class 1-A defends themselves from the "crushing of U.A."Kyoka uses her Quirk and unleashes a special move called Heartbeat Distortion which shatters the ground, allowing Class 1-A to see where the balls are being fired at. Mina uses her special move Acid Veil to protect Minoru. Seeing an opening, Fumikage equips Dark Shadow onto himself using Black Abyss (previously known as Abyssal Black Body) and, grabbing a ball with his right hand, uses Piercing Twilight Claws against Tatami Nakagame in order to attach the ball onto her.

Tatami narrowly manages to dodge Fumikage's attack in the nick of time by collapsing her torso into her waist using her Telescopic Quirk, and comments on Class 1-A's strength. Mera announces that zero examinees have passed so far. Izuku decides to wait and see the examinees' Quirks before starting an actual fight since everyone is protecting their targets and thus the chance of getting a lucky hit is minuscule.

On the bleachers, Ms. Joke tells Shota that those who take the leading role can turn the tables. In the stadium where Class 1-A are, Yo Shindo tells his fellow classmates that he will shatter their solid defense. Shindo uses his Quirk known as Vibrate on the ground and uses a special move called Tremoring Earth, which unleashes a powerful earthquake that completely shatter the ground, causing Class 1-A to lose their footing.

Inasa Yoarashi eliminates 120 students by himself.At another area of the stadium, some examinees feel the earthquake Yo Shindo caused. However, they soon forget about the earthquake and focus on the battle in front of them. Suddenly, all of the examinees' balls are being swept up into the air by powerful gusts of wind. On top of a building, the examinee causing the gusts of wind is Inasa Yoarashi with his quirk Whirlwind. Inasa is getting fired up and wishes to participate in the heated battle. Inasa blasts all of the balls onto the examinees with his powerful wind. Mera receives information on the first examinee to pass which is Inasa Yoarashi. However, Mera is shocked that Inasa managed to eliminate 120 examinees in an instant.

"What just happen?! Really?!." You exclaimed after what just happen, INASA just got 120 balls and 120 student he eliminated. Which is so Surprising do you.

Back at the battlefield between Class 1-A of U.A. and Class 2-2 of Ketsubutsu Academy High School, Izuku is regaining his footing after the ground is shattered courtesy of Yo's Vibrate. Izuku contemplates that Ketsubutsu Academy have done their homework on analyzing their Quirks and decides that Class 1-A must team up together in order to combat Ketsubutsu Academy's strong teamwork. Despite being at a disadvantage, Izuku cannot help but feel excited.