CHAPTER 55: TWO HEROES

-

The sound of my heart beating and the sound I heard from the other floor keeps banging. I don't know what happened and I just need to break this shutter. Using my quirk. I don't know if it works. But I need to try it.

I'm worried about my friends.

"Aeroblast! 30%!." The impact was strong so the shutter blow. I only use 30 percent and it really strong?! Wow! I blow another shutter and this time my hands ache. But I didn't bother it. I walk through a hole. I saw Todorki's ice still holding the shutter. I went inside it.

There's no partitions here. And I saw the door! Yes! I'm free! And I saw them. And the two villains! Wait! Their uniforms is the same as what I saw in the alley, their villains. Yeah!

I hide through the bushes and slowly walks to where the villain is, seems that Deku and the others already run, their not here.

And why'd the villains here? This is a plant factory? Why are they here? Could it be! My friends still here?

I need to move faster!

"We found you."

My eyes widened as the villains cut the bush I was hiding and I automatically stood up looking to them. I raise my hand.

"W-what?." I said.

"Don't act there, follow us or you'll die." They said. I gritted My teeth. How dare they!

"OI! OI!." Wait what-

"(Y/N)! WHY ARE YOU DOING HERE?."

"BAKUGOU?! KIRISHIMA?!."

their here. "Hey man, may I ask why are you holding (Y/N)?." Kirishima said to the villain, he didn't know that the man holding me is villain! Kirishima!

"Oi! Move out you bastards!." Bakugou said. His voice is scary. "

"Bakugou, lower down your voice."

"HEH?! SHUT UP!."

"Stop acting you damn kids!." The villain said making Bakugou angry.
The villains suddenly activated his quirk and I saw a blue glowing thing coming to me. I can't move.

"His quirk!."

"(Y/N)!."

A gigantic Ice form infront of me. I can't even move. The Ice blocked the quirk. And I saw todoroki. He just save me.

And then I saw Deku and the others.

"This quirk is...."

"Todoroki?!."

In an instant the ice break as Bakugou grab me aside from it.

"Todoroki! (Y/N)!!!!!."

An ice formed and Deku and the rest goes up with Todoroki's ice.

"(Y/N)!.'

"I'm right here!."

"HEH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!."

"I'm here to help!."

"(Y/N)! Stay aside!." Todoroki said.

"No!."

"(Y/N)! What happened?!."

"Villains are taken over this tower!." I answered.

I activate my quirk getting ready.

"You should've just go to the rest (Y/N)."

"What's with that quirk?!."

"Stay aside (Y/N)."