understandings

Lisa wakes up when the train stopped at busan station.The place where she choses to escape from everybody.

Lisa knew it was so selfish of her that she has to leave everything just for her to feel better but being there with discomfort and half hearted stress in yg was more heartbreaking.

She felt things that told her that lisa was doing just for money.her dreams of becoming inspiration was damp.She herself felt that she doesnot belong there.sure jisoo,jennie and chaeyoung were struggling in their own but the pain she felt in two months has taken every single brightness from her.

Everything was perfect almost everything.She was in love with the most kind and amazing being then next day all those memories went damp because of some ceos of entertainment wanted their artist to be rumor free.

Lisa felt guilty and regretful for hurting the only guy who was nothing but kind to her. Who fixed her broken self.

Lisa then passed through the train and sat at near chair just waiting if she can be invisible.she was lifeless and hinging her head low.She wanted to cry and end every pain just in snap but she promised someone that she will never ever attempts to suicide without chaeng's consent.

Right lisa thought about

"This is only time I have.
I have to decide where do I wanna be.I already fucked my beautiful life with amazing people but I have to figure it out what I really wanna do.

I can't let my people hurt seeing me like this.I have to find my self before this darkness will took me."

Lisa mumered words before tears embrace her.

"Mom I am fine."Lisa huffed.

"No you're not fine young lady.you're being stupid and coward.just come home sweetie I'll be there for you.leave that shitty country and people already!!!

They just hurt you nothing much.

Priya mom wants you here please let's go back Thailand."
Her mother speaks in cracked voice in the phone.Lisa was tempted to cry and told her mom that she was coming home but after that what??
Lisa will never see her members???
Lisa will hurt them again??

Lisa cried harder and tried to surpass her tears but replied

"Mom I can't come home without being myself!!!
I am lost mom!!!
I don't want to burden you and dad and others mom!!!
I promised I'll come back to home to you but I should figured myself first.

Please mom!!!

I need your support."

Her mother was silent after that but lisa heard the throaty voice

"Your mother is getting old priya. She can't see her daughter like this.She wants the lisa who was full of hope and happiness back!!!

But she also knows that you should sometimes give up something which will only makes you hurt and nothing much.

But your mom will
Give you the things you asked her to.But when you'll come back Seoul after your self.I am taking you Thailand in next hour.

Two years priya!!!
I haven't seen you for two years and I won't take your no or other shits.

You'll be coming home to me and if I didnot see you happy or bright afterwards you're not going back Korea and that's final."
Her mother commanded lisa.Lisa just cried but in shookt voice reply

"You're the best and I am not gonna back off I promise.

I love you mom so much but this is the thing I have to do before anything."

Her mother cried harder but still replied

"I love you too priya.

And that's the last time I'll see you in tears okay?"

Lisa just noded her head and cut the call.She asked the cab to take her to the busan hotel.She was wearing mask and checked in in the hotel with her old credit cards without yg intervention.

Someone just realized that lalisa Manoban has been seen in busan hotel.he placed call to the phone and speak

"I think I got her."

And cut the call.

The other person in the call just smirked and smiled.

"I finally found you."

Then the person internally grinned and speak.

__________________________________

Rosé woke up hours later, disoriented and groggy. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, pushed down the dread that was crawling up her throat, and dragged herself out of bed to check on the  room Lisa had been sleeping in.

As she walked to the door, she clung to the naive hope that Lisa would be sitting there. That she would have enough courage to tell Lisa the truth, the whole truth, and Lisa would welcome her back with open arms.Lisa will be still there with bright smile and everything will be same as they before.

But when she opened the door, all Rosé was met with was a perfectly made bed, and her varsity cheer windbreaker lying folded on top. Dust floated through the air as the sunset from the window painted the entire room a burnt orange. It was quiet. 

It was almost as if Lisa had never been there at all. 

Rosé couldn’t help the sob that ripped out of her throat, and she fell to her knees as the gravity of the situation crushed her. She couldn’t help but feel like she was mourning the loss of something that was never even hers, as though she had burnt a bridge she was never brave enough to cross. She had somehow lost Lisa, and now she had to live with the consequences.

Rosé wasn’t sure how long she stayed in that position, sitting on the floor of an empty room staring at the walls. She was so lost in her own head, she didn’t even hear the shuffling of footsteps that stopped at the door of the room. 

“Chaeyoung?”

The girl lifted her head up to the sound of her name, her red-rimmed eyes and tear stained cheeks meeting her mom’s pitying gaze. The older lady walked across the room and sat down next to her, not hesitating to embrace her daughter as Rosé’s tears started anew.

“I lost her,” she gasped into her mom’s shirt.

“I lost her and it’s all my fault.I should never fly to Paris At all.
She leave us Mom. ”

Ms. Park knew that her daughter was inconsolable. She didn’t know the specifics of why Rośe ran out of  home after giving her a hasty, but heartfelt, thank you for hospitality. There were questions she desperately wanted to ask, but a breakdown of this degree could only mean one thing. Heartbreak. 

All Ms. Park could do was hold her, stroking her hair until the sun went down.

"It's okay baby lisa will come home!!!
Maybe she needs this alone time.I saw both of you baby you'll never loose lisa."

Her mother speaks.

"I am sorry mom I left you to resort alone but I can't be happy when lisa is alone and in pain and we don't even know where she is.

I am so sorry you came all the way Australia just for me but I can't even talk to you properly."

Chaeng cried in her mother's embrace.

And cried harder

"I can't feel me without her mom.
I love her so much."

Mrs park just embrace her daughter.

*****************

Too late but happy mothers day you guys.Mom can be strict and mean sometimes but she'll always be the one who'll recollect our self.

And please vote blackpink to BBMA.Maybe army will win but we have to try.