I won't hold you

It's been months lisa was feed after breaking up with jungkook.chaeyoung's absence was making lisa alot insecure and impulsive but she knew she have to deal with it.

Chaeyoung has her own shits to deal with it.She was all busy and out of country every here and there.Lisa knew there is no reason to mopping around like that.she made decision of choosing her member then she have to let go of memory with jungkook.

Jennie was all there in these past months during lisa's hard time.Jennie never left her side not for even second.

Even though jenlisa has history alot of history but lisa can't deny that they both will come around.Lisa stopped her hesitation and restart their relationship just like a year before they were.

"I wanna dissappear nini!!!
I wanna dissappear from yg, those paparazzi,brands and worries Jennie.

It just makes me more suffocate after my solo debut.I know it was great and all but I really want time out.

Nini do you understand me???"

Lisa was lying in the couch while Jennie was listening to maknae internally.

"Yup we really should dissappear.
Let's head to the train to busan and go wherever it takes."

Jennie amusingly spoke.Lisa was excited As well.It was a deal that jenlisa will elope from everyone for mean time.

Morning came in they both were in station.

The train was there ready to leave but Jennie was sleeping warmly.Lisa called the manager and give her the current destination of Jennie to her.

"I am sorry Jennie but I have to figure myself without you."

Lisa left Jennie without any word.
As soon as the train left the station, lisa felt like the gigantic weight that had been resting on her shoulders for months had just lifted.

At the same time, her heart was heavy because she knew her decision to leave for real, leaving jennie behind, would inflict a great amount of pain to someone she loved. She knew jennie would be upset but also secretly wished that it would give herself the chance to realize that she could take care of herself even when Jennie or others wasn’t around.

It may have been an unrealistic wish but she truly believed that jennie could benefit from some time apart. If it had only been up to lisa, they would have stayed together of course, they would have taken that train hand in hand and ran away together just like jennie had suggested they should at the winter.

However jennie could sense that lisa had grown more and more tedious about her resolution as they were approaching the platform. She first began to slow down and eventually stopped in her tracks.

Jennie thought she was having second thoughts, but nothing she wouldn’t be able to brush off. She was wrong.

A moment latter Jennie ran towards the train crying and shouting

“Listen lili, it’s gonna be okay, we will figure it out together I swear. For now you just gotta trust me. It’s gonna be amazing.please let me come with you.”

Lisa couldn’t even meet her eyes. She was silently crying, she had finally stopped talking and just looked so lost and helpless it made jennie’ heart sink.

“I just feel like it’s a bad idea” lisa said quietly, before her voice cracked.

“But it was your idea, and it was a fucking great idea” jennie replied, eyes full of hope that lisa would let herself get convinced by the energy and blind trust in life that defined jennie.