Night of Mistakes III

It was hard to say who was more impatient to get to Lisa’s house, but it was clear that both girls wanted it desperately. Perhaps they had different ideas of what would happen once they arrived, but they were both craving each other nonetheless.

The minute Lisa opened the door to her apartment, Niki took her by the hand and practically dragged her to the bedroom. Once inside, Niki locked the door before turning to face Lisa, her back pressed against the door. Lisa looked slightly amused.

“You don’t have to lock the door you know. No one can get in,” she pointed out.

“You can never be too careful. Can’t have anyone walking in on us. God knows what you have planned,” Niki replied, trying to sound flirtatious and playful despite how nervous she felt. Lisa took a step closer, a predatory look in her eyes.

“Oh, I want to do a lot of things to you,” she hummed, her hands taking Niki’s and pinning them above her head. The blonde’s lips latched onto Niki’s neck, leaving a trail of kisses up to her jaw. Then she whispered, “I just don’t know how far you want me to go.”

“Shut up and kiss me already,” Niki ordered breathlessly, her want for the younger girl increasing by the second. Lisa complied without hesitation, crashing their lips together for the first time. And that seemed to be the key for both of them. Logic and reasoning seemed to be thrown out the window as both of their hands started roaming, feeling each other through their clothes. Their lips were engaged the entire time in an intricate dance, tongues flicking out and fighting for dominance. Niki has never been the submissive type, and she wasn’t about to start now. But Lisa knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it. Without hesitation, Lisa used her knee to spread Niki’s legs slightly and placed her leg between niki’s. Lisa pressed herself against niki, her leg making contact with the dark-haired girl’s clothed center. Niki’s lips parted and she gasped at the sudden contact, providing Lisa with the opportunity to finally slip her tongue into the older girl’s mouth. Lisa allowed herself a few moments to explore Niki’s mouth before pulling away and allowing them both to breathe.

“For someone who doesn’t do girls,” Lisa whispered, her lips right below Niki ear, “You’re very turned on right now.”

Lisa pushed her leg up slightly, grazing Niki’s core again. The blonde smirked, feeling the other girl’s arousal through her panties. At the feeling of contact, Niki let out a soft moan, grinding her body down onto Lisa’s leg without thinking.

“You know, I could give you pleasure like you’ve never felt before,” Lisa murmured, her hands slipping beneath Niki’s shirt. At that, Niki paused, pulling away slightly so that she could look at Lisa. They stared at each other for a moment, eyes dark, pupils dilated. Then, all of a sudden, Niki shoved Lisa. The younger girl stumbled back, her knees hitting the frame of her bed and making her fall back so that she was sitting on the edge of the mattress. Niki pushed her skirt down so that it pooled around her ankles before stepping out of it and making her way towards Lisa. She climbed onto the younger girl’s lap, straddling her hips, and leaned down to press a kiss onto Lisa’s parted lips.

“I want you to make me yours, just this once,” Niki said quietly against Lisa’s lips.

“I hoped you’d say that,” Lisa smiled. And then they were kissing again, mouths moving against each other furiously. Having finally receive the permission she had been waiting for, Lisa wasted no time in pulling Niki’s shirt over the girl’s head and tossing it aside, her vest following shortly after. The blonde wrapped her hands around Niki’s thighs, lifting the girl and standing up so that she could move them onto the center of the bed. She placed the older girl beneath her on the mattress, expertly unhooking her bra with one hand as she did so. Now that the unwanted article of clothing was out of the way, Lisa ran her hands up and down Niki’s sides, teasingly brushing against the sides of her breasts. Niki was practically trembling under Lisa, moans tumbling out of her mouth and into Lisa’s. After a little more teasing, Niki detached her lips from Niki’s and started kissing down the girl’s neck. She latched onto the older girl’s pulse point and sucked on the skin, her teeth grazing it lightly. She pulled away once the mark was a dark red and traced it with her tongue before selecting a fresh patch of milky skin to taint.