Do you want her?

"You're wearing that on your date??"

Chaeyoung snapped her out of her thoughts before it became way too imaginative and kinky. Her bestie was staring at her with wide eyes, hand over her chest as though she's about to hyperventilate.

"Yeah, why?"

Chaeng gasps, as if she has just been offended, "Short denim dungarees, some shirt and your old chuck taylors??!"

"Uhm . . . he said to wear something comfortable. This is one of my most comfortable clothes," she shrugged, securing her dark hair in a tight high ponytail.

Before chaeng can refute and be some kind of fashion police about to arrest her for a fashion crime that is punishable by death, a knock interrupted them. She knew it was her escape from chaeng, but also she had been expecting that knock on her door. She ran out of her room like an excited five-year old kid on a Christmas morning, leaving her bestfriend sitting on her bed next to a pile of her clothing, confounded. Probably about to have a heart attack in her choice of clothing.

Whatever, she's going to park. Not strutting on the red carpet at Met Gala.

Anyway, she isn't a kid, but she sure is excited. She knows it's jungkook who's knocking so without looking at the peephole, she yanked her door open. But life is being a little bitch and shocked her.

"Jennie unnie?"

Her wide super excited smile faded into thin line. Her enthusiasm was quickly replaced by a flash of a dozen memories. Looking at jennie's face brought her back to a time when she felt like she was on a magic carpet ride, cruising with the clouds, and suddenly falling, crashing down a rocky mountain without a parachute.

"Hi lili,"

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

Jennie looked down on her hands, and by instinct, lisa followed her gaze. Her ex crush was gripping on a bouquet of yellow lilies, probably about a dozen, as if it was her lifeline.

"I asked your former manager in myengdong and said you took the job the company offered here in hannam and I started looking from there. You weren't answering my calls and-"

"Why would I answer your calls when I already made myself clear that one time that I did answer. I don't want to speak to you right now, unnie,"

"I just want to explain -"

"You already said your piece. I heard you, and you heard mine. I don't want to -"

"I just want you back, lili," jennie said helplessly, her eyes were starting to tear up.

Lisa was baffled. She can't believe the nerve jennie got. "Unnie, I don't mean to be rude but you need to leave. Rośie is here and you know her. She might just kill you if she sees you here,"

"She can kill me all she wants, I don't care. I want you back. And I'm sorry. I was so wrong to do that to you. I want to redeem myself, make it up to you. I realized you're the one for me, you're the one who -"

"Unnie, please. Leave now," she pleaded.

Lisa is feeling a wave of nauseating emotions. She can feel the sting of tears in her eyes and she doesn't want to break in front of the woman who broke her heart into tiny little pieces. She doesn't want to show her how much she has hurt her. She wants to reel in the anger that's currently rising in her.

Jennie stepped closer to her, one hand still gripping on the flowers, the other was reaching for her, "Just one chance, lili. One more and I'll prove myself to you-"

"Don't come any closer, just leave," she feels like she's going to get burned even just at the thought of jennie touching her arm.

"Lili, baby . . ."