Deal

Bam's angry tone just triggered lisa's weak point.She cannot pinpoint but lisa started to cried next minute.

"Hu hu hu
What did I do?
I fucking do everything for her but she never ever tried to reciprocate it.

Am I too ugly??
Am I too unbearable??
Why can't she rejects me in my face bammie? why???

We fucking trained together for five years.
Don't she have any love towards me???

Am I not allowed to be loved???

Bammie....

She did it again.
She broke me again.

I won't let that happen again. I won't let my guards down. I can't let her break me because I can't let my mom cry again.

Bammie I wanna move on now.

I won't be loving her anymore.

And answered to your question.

Yes I'll take that deal.

No Jennie afterwards."

Lisa was down in her knees. Her breath was heavy. Her eyes were pour with tears. She was a mess and bam knows it.

This is the vulnerable lisa which lisa will always tried to hide. But she can't with bam and he knows it.

Bam ran towards her and embraces her little sister like bff without any words.

Lisa was in safe heaven with bam and no matter how hard the things get she knows this man right ahead herself will always have her back.

Lisa cried way too more in bam's embrace. Tired of crying lisa falls asleep in bam's embrace.

Bam then took lisa to her bed and kissed her forehead.

"I won't let anyone hurt you my pokpak.

I am going back to Thailand but I'll revenged those bitches who betrayed you.

Sleep well and remember the deal."

Bam mumbled and left sleeping lisa and went to the airport.