can we start again???

Two months later:

It's been absolutely two months since lisa is forgetting every shits she was holding.She has informed yg about her situation and mental health surprisingly they agreed to let her rest.

Lisa has been rented the studio apartment in busan for whole month.She also was taking therapy for her stress and anxiety.

One month's ago she placed call to Jennie for asking forgiveness to her.Jennie gets so mad but eventually the facetiming things paid off and Jennie forgive her easily.since then lisa has been continuosly speaking to Jennie.

Lisa can feel some sort of flirting going on in conversation with Jennie which lisa did not mind at all.Jennie will dropped the praises to her like it's natural.

Lisa doesnot know but the feeling of getting love by the only person in her life came back.Lisa felt giddy and happy realizing that Jennie Kim wants her.

Suprisingly park chaeyoung visit her in busan and slapped hard lisa but eventually cried like a baby and tightly hugged her.

Chaeng decides to have a  break and wanting to go Australia to her family.Lisa was happy that chaeng is taking care of herself.Lisa decides to speak a out the thing going on between Jennie and her.chaeng was mad but eventually warned lisa

"Lisa she hurted you three years but I won't judge you now.I know you are getting more stronger but be careful."

And supported lisa with Jennie situation while jisoo has been nothing but supportive of jenlisa all the way.

Lisa then decided to let Jennie know where she lives in busan because brunette really wanted to know where lisa is right now.

Three hours later Jennie showed up infront of the house and embrace lisa like koala.Lisa was all smiley and bright.Both were nervous about the tensions going on between them.

"Lis,please let's give eachother chances again."

Jennie speaks with such a sweet voice.Lisa knew that Jennie fucking used her for her satisfaction but lisa already passed through the hatred she felt and letting go and giving chances were the things lisa learn in passes through months.

Lisa knew it's total stupidity but she wanna know where can they go without any control she wanna know.

"Yes!!!"

Lisa said and on the queue Jennie started to kiss lisa like there is no tommorrow.

************************
Jenlisa started to going strong with whatever non label thing going on between them.

They both will steal kisses here and there.They both know the sexual tension going on between them but they were out of control they don't want to stop themselves.

Lisa decided to go back to Seoul again as promise Mrs Manoban take lisa Thailand for a week and the happy lisa was back.Lisa came back from Thailand and started to join the commitments she have to do.

Work was hectic but between them there was a relief that Jennie was there stuck up with lisa.

Both will joke around,flirt around and started to touch eachother without any hesitation.Lisa was glad that she gave this chance with Jennie again.

But PDA was still hesitated by Jennie.And lisa understand her Jennie.She just don't want to make a big deal out of it.

Lisa went back with whipped ass for Jennie.

JENLISA AT DORM:

Jennie pov

Lisa kisses me into the darkness of her bedroom, before breaking away to drag her shirt right up over her head, taking my breath with a smile and a wink and a red bra strap that is already falling down her shoulder.