Adulting

Sky was blue like it never been before.The air was fresh.sure the crowd make everything distrupted but even in the noise there was something peaceful inside.

The night lights even glowing at darkest night.Feels like there won't be dark in Bangkok even in the night.

Chaeyoung doesnot know what is going on but the second lisa told her 'come with me', she without words pack her things and went inside lisa's car.

No question asked.
Chaeyoung has been dead serious for three months without lisa by her side.she was all ready to move on to Australia but look what it all ends up with?

Mr yang himself promised and begged chaeng that after a month he'll make everything okay.
He promised that blackpink will be together for long time.Lisa will have her own studio,jisoo will have her own career,Jennie will be have her own dressing line and chaeng herself will be soloist in yg.

He promised that four of them will be together in yg forever.As readiness and greedy to have blackpink and lisa together she agreed to him.

Jisoo was busy with her career and love life afterwards.Jennie well she was always back and forth outside countries and lisa,chaeng doesnot wanted to make her worry.

Mr yang told him that the best thing for her career is to date an Idol.
Chaeng hesitated but for bp she agreed.That man was cunning sinister in his innocent face.

Chaneyol tried to forced chaeng to intimate with him.chaeng ran away from him.

When she told yg that she can't do the dating scandal yg threatend her to destroy everyone's career.she agreed.

The antifans and his fans were bashing her.They were betitling her.she was in depression because of those.Jisoo will asked her what is wrong but leave her in her state and production and management just neglected her.

Yg asked herself to write songs without knowing what was going with her.whenever she asked about her solo debut the only answer was 'wait little'.

Days turns to weeks and weeks to month.A month promised turned to three different months nor her solo debut was finalized nor the verbal harassment from chaneyol ended.

She got no one in her life after lisa's departure.she would cried every night alone.she cuts her arms just to feel the pain and sobs her eyes out.And if lisa calls her she'll act it's all good and laugh on lisa's achievement.

Lisa came back.The moment Lisa hugged her ,chaeng broken down in her arms.lisa without a words listen to her whines.

Lisa then commands her

"We both are terminating the contract Rosie!!!
And you're coming with me.
No arguments!!!"

Those words and rośe noded her head.

No arguments just like lisa told her to.But unlike other dickhead controlling shits the command of lisa was the way chaeng knows that no body can take care of herself other than lisa.

Even she was her just bestfriend but no body can make chaeng secure other than lisa.They terminate the contract.yg tried to threaten but next moment Lisa punched his nose and they both were out of building.

Three months of gloomy night turns to smile after lisa's that incident.But her so called boyfriend visited chaeng to harass her same day.he was ready to gripped on her, lisa came and punched the hell of him.he was crying and looking at chaeng but nothing.

Lisa will always be the superhero for chaeng.she can't help it but fall deeper.

She doesnot know if lisa can ever loved her back like she did but the care lisa is giving her is enough.

Chaeng feels secured in this city and this country feels home more than Korea ever will be.

She didnot know if it has to do with people or a certain Blondie with doe eyes but this country is her home.

Like usual lisa's parents are welcoming and happy to meet her other daughter chaeyoung.

Lisa's mom is fond of chaeyoung more than other.she hugged chaeng tight and did not let go.while lisa was pouting cutely seeing her mom being closed with chaeng more.

Her mom noticed and stick her tongue out.

"Mom!!!
I am your only real hottest daughter."

She whines.her mother then replied

"Yah!!!!
Thank myself that you're my daughter.
Seeing your ignorant ass I did not kick you out."

Lisa gulped and tried to hide behind her father who was laughing her ass off.

Lisa thought she'll get hard beating but her mother hugged her tight and cried harder.

Chaeng's eyes melted with the view.Lisa's mom cried more harder beating her chest,complaining

"You are not calling me wisely dumb kid.
Do you know how worry I was?
I am crying here and missing you but look at you coming home like alien.
Stupid!!!
"

Lisa hugged her mom tighter and replied

"I love you mom. "

That's it the duo of mother daughter came back.Marco her step father signalled rośe to join the hug and he himself joined them.

They were laughing and joking while teasing lisa continuosly.chaeng in three months of period never feel this much happiness.she felt lucky that lisa is here in her life not as lover which she fantasized but as bff but lisa is here with her.

That's  matters the most.

Adulting is not only the process of being mature enough to handle your own shits but it is also the process where you are actually happy with the things you have.

Chaeng is stepping on adulting by choosing to lisa where lisa can give her the amount of love she can,she won't be immature stupid one sided lover to let go of this cutie just so she can claimed lisa as hers.