foolish day

The silence in the room was making me anxious and I can hardly concentrate on what I was doing. I glanced at the lady and the old teacher beside me, how come they are so calm? How do they do that?

"Is there something you want to say?" Chesir asked directed at me. Now, that she asked, I put the my phone down on the table. I really give up. I can't do this.

"I'm sorry. But I don't think I can stand doing this. This is just not my thing, not gonna practice anymore and I am tired." I replied with all honesty.

Chesir sighed. "Fine. You can stop now."

"Really?" I was surprised that she let me go that easily. Somehow, it doesn't feel right.

She looked at the teacher and put her cloth down too. "I think that's enough lesson for today." She said.

The teacher looked a bit puzzled but eventually nodded and organized everything. My eyes darted to the lady who was waiting for the choreographer to leave and when the latter was gone, she looked at me.

I raised an eyebrow at how she stared at me with menace. I felt my heart beating loudly against my chest as if it's about to popped out due to nervousness. I know her and when she does that look, I might as well bury myself under ground.

"What's wrong today?, you're not in the mood and distracted" it wasn't just a mere question, it felt like was an order and I did not expect that.

"What?" I uttered in surprise. She raised an eyebrow at me and her feline eyes were piercing right through me, threatening me.

"You know I know you. Your mother will kill me once she sees you holding on your emotion. And your father won't be pleased to see you fighting like stupid sappy kid tell me," she reasoned out just in case i forgot how my parents were very strict with me and how I am their blindspot is.

She cannot do whatever it is that I am doing. She should not even try holding care for me nor even think about what is my problem is. I know she knows that very well but I don't think she is in the right mind as of the moment.

"And I'll be mad if you won't tell me," she threatened me with those scary eyes that I hate so much.

I sighed. I looked away thinking how to make her stop with her crazy idea. There is no way I'm going to tell her about it. I was becoming problematic when she suddenly stood up and started calling someone on the phone.

"Hi Mrs Manoban!!!
I am with lisa right now.
Oh I think she looked like lost or sa....."

With out finishing sentence lisa grabbed phones from chesir and speak

"Mom no I am fine. no!!!
Yah she was just joking.
Yup alright take care."

I then cut the call and glared at chesir I know she is worried but she can't just spilled to my mom about this.

My mom will definitively scare yg and about taehyung she'll ripped his head off if ever she knows what happens.And she'll burry Jennie alive if ever she knew how lewd words she spit to her.
And taehyung messaged me apologizing for hickies like why??
it already happen I am trying to forgot that night for god sake dude!!!okay I've to solved this matter now with chesir first.I internally speak.

"Look I am alright okay??
I know I am not that brighty happy to go girl but my schedule is hectic and i am stressed okay?

Don't make my mom sad please?"

With begging tone I asked.chesir just sighed.

I know I am hiding but I am not ready to talk right now.

I am sorry chesir unnie but not right now.

I left the room and went for another photoshoot.which happens to be with tzuyu and no that's not a collaboration.

Jyp decided tzuyu to be in same set as me like why??

I know it doesnot make sense but she is stripping infront of my wardrobe.

My  breath got heavier.okay i am
Women but I am bisexual for god sake!!!!

Omo her melon are big!!! lisa stop being pervert.

My eyes widen at what tzuyu was doing and tried to stop her. "W-what are you doing? W-why are you s-stripping here? Don't you have changing room" I asked in panic but she only sadly smile, obviously teasing me.

Quickly before she takes off her top clothes, I looked away biting my lower lip and shutting my eyes tightly unable to take what was happening. "Come on, tzu. Put your clothes on."

My heart was about to popped out of my chest because of my rapid heartbeats. I don't I can calm down that easily. She laughed which made me confused but did not glance at her. I was looking down on the floor and saw her top lying beside the table.

I was about to tell her to put her clothes on again but she took my hand which startled me a little. "Let's go. You know, you can't stop me, lisa-shi."

When I looked at her, my mouth dropped open to see her in the same kind of clothing like mine, the one that is comfortable for running and casual. Before I could say anything else, she pulled me up and dragged me outside.And we finished shooting.

I don't know but as soon as I saw her smiling excitedly while holding my hand, all I can do was to surrender to what she wants. I let her take me to somewhere without protesting. She seemed very happy and excited that I can't find it to myself to try and break that.

My lips were curving up to a smile as I watch her. I was beginning to get lost in my thoughts when she spoke and pulled me out to reality again. It was when I realized that we are already outside, at the back of their residence which served as a training swords for the warrior in drama.

She lets go of my hand and I felt kind of disappointed. I watched her as cute girl, one of the warrior, handed her a sword. Then I saw bobby coming towards me with the sword too.

Did he... really planned to take sword class and beside here in my shooting location?

"Bobby what are you doing here?"

"Hey instead saying hi you're telling me why i am here??

If you forgot I love swords and I wanna learned it so that's why I am here."

He teasingly said.

I rolled my eyes realising how savage he got.

"Oh shut up !!!!
You've comeback like in one day after and instead of promoting your song you're learning swords like wtf???"

I screamed loudly as I can because i am very much waiting for ikon comeback and here he is wasting his time.

Stupid Bobby.

Shut up he is your hyung and you're worried.

My mind said but I don't care.I just glared at him while tzuyu was faintly smiling like why??

Bobby also realized that tomorrow is their comeback that's why he hurriedly handed his swords to tzuyu and ran while shouting

"Damn it lisa !!!
I forgot we have to go to promotion tonight.
thanks lis
I owe you !!!!"

Like man how can you forgot your own comeback press conference???