talk-2

Jennie felt her throat dried but she cannot just let lisa won this argument.

Jennie: Is what you’re threatening, if I don’t apologize, I’m going to lose you?you know that's too pathetic of you.

Lisa's eyes were dead serious she met jennie's guilty eyes and began

Lisa: I’m not looking for an apology.

Jennie huffed.

Jennie: then What do you want? A  credit that you're so important in my life that I dragged you here all the way?you're Merely an anything.

Lisa: Don’t be cruel.

 Lisa sarcastically commented.At this point lisa just feels like she was toy of Jennie all along.

Jennie: Well, what is it, lisa? What do you want for you to talk to me?is this your sick game to get my attention by wearing slutty dresses???

Lisa just laughed internally she just thought conversation with Jennie can be sophisticated enough but that's the thing she was wrong about it.

Lisa: The event is beautiful. I’m proud of myself. It took forever to make, and it was fucking tough for me. But I have one question for you. Do you think that the my dress  would be as good as it is if we were together?or is it bothering you that much because you don't get all attention??

Jennie internally wanna screamed that ,'even if we're together you'll never wear those infront of them and you fucking are mine.'

Jennie: No.

Lisa: And that’s all I wish you would have said.because you're fucking coward who don't even fucking know what she wanted anyway.I am tired.I am leaving.

And ready to leave the room but Jennie dragged lisa's wrist and argued

Jennie: Are we no longer fighting?

Lisa: That depends.

Jennie: On what?

Lisa: On whether you can manage to not say something hurtful for the rest of the night or I don't know whole our interaction.look Jennie just sleep okay??
I am tired.

Jennie: I mean, I’m not that bad.

Lisa: Fuck you aren’t.

 lisa internally screamed but she have to control her

Lisa: Just don’t take me for granted.I always supported you but now it's different but still we're blackpink and don't fucking take my kindness for granted Jennie.

With dead serious eyes lisa speak.

Jennie: I don’t.

Lisa: You did.But now don't.

Jennie: I’m sorry.

Lisa: You can go to bed now.

 Lisa was ready to leave but suddenly she stared at Jennie and mumble

Lisa: I’m the only person who tells you you’re being an a**hole when you’re being an a**hole.But if you hurt my members I am gonna leave you alone Jennie.

Jennies heart hurted but she didnot showed any panic.

Jennie: I know.

Jennie replied.she keep staring to lisa but lisa was all silent and left the room leaving Jennie alone.

"You don't have to be this hurt lisa.The talk helped you to know what Jennie really thinks of me.
She is straight and you're moving on.

You're in control lisa.you deserved more than her."

Infront of mirror lisa encourages herself.

Some unknown number just calls lisa's phone.

"Hello!?
Umm sorry who are you?"

"Lisa they know about us.just go to Seoul soon as possible.I am on my way too.

Please hold up!!!"

And cutted the phone.

Lisa was panting and cursing

"What more now?"