entangle

Same day of jenlisa's talk:

Jennie felt unknowing horrified feelings rushing upon herself after talking with lisa that time.

She cannot feel sad that lisa feels so much emotionally drench after lisa met Jennie.which Jennie understand very well but still is a coward to take all the wrong doings of her.

Jennie always needs assurity from others from small age.she needs assurity that what she was doing is socially acceptable.

Jennie herself commented on some interview that love shouldn't directed to man which she felt wrong and cringe till now.

But still upto date Jennie never understand that what happens her during the interview?

How she was speaking of homosexuuality open like that.when she herself knows that gay or lesbian words just disgusted her.

But what actually happen that day Jennie never knew.

Jennie sighed again and again.But what came into her mind but she wanted to see lisa right now.

She wanted cuddles with lisa.she wanted the kisses from lisa.she wanted the attention from lisa.But she doesnot want lisa as girlfriend that's gross.

Jennie asked chahee about lisa's room number.chahee hesitated but it's Jennie obviously she had her ways.Jennie went inside lisa's room because she owns master card.

But there was no sign of Barbie doll.The bedroom was untouched.she went inside the bathroom but only used tissues were there.No lisa.

She suddenly feels scared and feel like lisa left her alone.

She panted heavily.her mind was full with lisa being away with some other man or she left her alone.

The jennie's mind started to run she called jiyong all of sudden.

"I need you here now."

Jennie speak.

But other line just was silent for five minute straight.

"I am outside the country Jennie.I am sorry but I'll be back after weeks later.

Sorry!!!"

Jennie felt like the karma of her selfish ass just paid off now.

"Whatever!!!"

Jennie speak and cut down the phone.

Jennie felt hopeless in the moment.Lisa was all gone and that so called boyfriend he is just, Jennie doesnot want to spoil her mood talking about that old guy.

(No disrespect to gd but it's jennie's words sorry.😅😅😅.")

Jennie just huffed in anger.she was ready to went inside her room she heard some noises

'Have you seen the new???

The lisa who was model in this event and kpop idol apparently get caught dating with v from bts by a
dispatch.'

'I can't belived that v was dating that goddess.'

'But they looked so cute and so in love.'

Jennie huffed at those staff's gossip.she went there and took their phone without permission only to see

"Dispatch News :Blackpink lisa and Bts kim taehyung get caught dating.

They were publicly seen inside the party dancing.

They also was outside the hangnom hotel together."

Jennie then see the photos taken by dispatch.where lisa was wearing the same slutty short dress when lisa didnot came back to apartment.

Jennie clenches her fist and throw the phone away and angrily give credit cards to those staff telling to buy new phone.

"No freaking way that bitch getting to touch your single strand of your hair lili.

You betrayed me but I'll not let that bitch or any other person to take you away from me.

You're mine."

Jennie internally screamed and slammed the door hard as possible.

Lisa maybe you've done great by escaping.