for you i will stay

Rośe was finally ready to make her heart rest in peace.she was doing every little steps to move on from lisa.which was hard but she surpassed her bubbling feelings to lisa and take a good vacation in Australia.

Everything was going fine according to Rośe.she was happy ackwoledging finally lisa and Jennie were starting out new beginning but she was scared that maybe Jennie will break lisa again.

But rośe supported lisa.And result rose's assumption wins.Jennie was still a coward and homophobic shit who break lisa again.But she was in awe that lisa was doing great.Lisa started to date jackson.Rośe can hear lisa was happy with jackson and rośe doesnot feel any pain knowing about them.

Maybe she was moving on.

But the comeback was horrible.They know it was big success and all but the vibe between bp changed.

It suffocated them.Rośe don't want to assume but yes bp will never be same anymore.

Jisoo's solo was dominating just like lisa's solo.Rośe can see how much focused lisa has been after jennie's words.she was happy that lisa is now a strong women.

Rośe thought maybe bp will still be together for many years but things shatters.

"I was chosen to make music in US labels chaeng!!!

Tell me if I should signed them or not?"

Lisa asked facetiming rośe.But Rośe has to do her best friends duty she answered

"Take it lisa!!!!
This is a very big opportunity.This is your dream to be inspiration.This is it lis."

"But blackp--"

"No listen here Barbie,we did everything to make it work right??
But we are caged here lis.This is your chance to fly and do your own thing.
New gg is ready to debuted,treasures are here and BB is working hard.we sacrificed everything mostly you lis.

And practically thinking,
Yg will never let us write our songs by us and always caved us.So lis....

You're taking it!!!

And don't worry about us okay??

I am thinking to join Australian labels where I can be my own boss.

Jisoo unnie is getting lots of drama and movie.

Well Jennie
Umm she is doing her channel shot!!!

You have did a lot for us.you even sacrificed the only man who take care of you."

"Chaeng--"

Lisa's voice cracked knowing chaeng knew about jungkook.

"No you listen here lali,
You've always been there for us but it's time for you to be happy and free.

You're taking the flight manoban.

And we'll always support you no matter what."

Lisa cried harder that night She told jisoo unnie about it.suprisingly jisoo unnie also forced her to join US labels.

Lisa took it.

From 24 hour today lisa will  be in US.she'll be gone from Korea.

Maybe Koreans will knows lisa's worth after lisa will leave.

Chaeng cried harder hugging her secret first love and bff who is also crying.

They were in a club.Not dancing,not eating and not drinking.

Chulichaeng are hugging eachother and crying and doing nothing.

The Thai line throws this party for lisa's success in US label but this party was more emotional than fun.

Rośe never let go of lisa.she sticks with lisa like glue.Because today lisa belongs to rośe not to anyone.Rośe was clinging to lisa's arms like koala.And next stop siting in her lap hugging lisa and started crying.

"If I told you to stay will you stay lis??"

Chaeng asked while sobbing.

Lisa put her hands in chaeng's back and rubbed a little.And reply

"I am staying.if you want me to stay chaeng.
I'll always stay if it's for you."

Rose's heart hearts and flutters at the same time hearing lisa's words.

' So why can't you love me???

Why it's always have to be her or others??

But she said she'll stay if it's for me.'

Questions were floated in rośe mind but she keeps quite.

Lisa again rubbed rose's back and tightens the hug.

Chaeng can feel the drops of lisa's tears in her back.In pitied voice lisa asked

"Chip tell me to stay!!!!
Tell me that you want me here!!!
Tell me chaeng!!!"

Rośe cried even harder.

"I can't lis.I won't let you do that lis. This is the dream you're seeing.

Don't let your fears control you.You're going On that plane tommorrow whethere it'll ripped my heart apart.

You deserved this."

Rośe spoken.chaelisa just kept silence and hugged eachother.jisoo was looking at them.feeling saddness and pain seeing them.

Jisoo knows about rośe feelings for lisa.But jenlisa were on and off.But she can clearly see that,rośe will do everything to make lisa happy even if that's meant killing herself.

While Jennie can't even personally confessed lisa that she was in love with her.

While the maknae lisa had done everything to save every member and company being selfless kid.jisoo knows may be

Jenlisa is the ideal couple but chaelisa is soulmates.And soulmates never draw apart.

But maybe it's not time for chaelisa to be together.But jisoo knows lisa should go to US to claim her dreams.

Lisa already hold back alot in the past because of them but this time chaesoo determined to let lisa be herself.

Jisoo tear apart and in cracked voice mumbled

"I know we'll talk in the phone later but I'll miss this jolisa and her goofyness.

And chipmunks fluffy body.you both are our brightness but you two are leaving us.

I am not ready but I know you deserved every thing.

Your unnie will miss you!!!"

And join the chaelisa hug and tear apart together.

*******************
sometimes for people to know their priorities and importance distance will help them.