She is back

Jennie was lifeless without the presence of lisa.She broke it off with jiyong two days ago.The sadness was not because of the break up though it was because of some doe eyes beauty.

Jennie really thought that jiyong will take her to lisa but when she woke up she was inside her dorm in her bed.

Jiyong just messaged her that they went to drive and she fell asleep so he took her there.

Jennie thought that's the whole thing.She was carelessly waiting for lisa to showed up.She knows she messed up but this time she was ready to explore what is the feelings she felt for lisa.

Jennie was one of the people that were left in awe when Lisa stepped inside the rehearsal studio as they begin practicing for their another comeback. After spending half a year doing their  projects, their only communication as a group was through chat messages. Alhough there were social media postings, there’s no amount of text messages or instagram posts that can prepare Jennie from this.Jennie wanted to wrapped lisa in her embrace but she knows that it'll be inappropriate.

Jennie has always looked at Lisa as this goofy, skinny thai girl - who doesn’t speak a word of Korean. Now that her Thai 'friend' unveiled her look for their next comeback – extented black straight hair with her iconic bangs but in light form, for Jennie it felt like she was seeing a different person. Though she had never thought Lisa was ugly, Jennie had to admit that she had never seen how obvious Lisa’s beauty truly was.

Jennie wondered how many more people would be mesmerized by Lisa’s childish antics and adorable smiles. She didn’t try to think much about the fluttering sensation in her stomach, blaming it on the fact that it was already past noon and she hadn’t had her breakfast as she stood their stunned in her place while Jisoo, Rose, and the rest of the team ecstatically gathered around at Lisa to greet her.

"Fucking manoban how dare you to leave us??
you didnot even text us.I'll kick your ass just wait for it."

Jisoo yelled and ran towards lisa who was bowing and replying

"Mianhe unnie."

While chaeyoung was laughing and encouraging jisoo

"Yah unnie please beat her from my side too.
She deserved it."

While lisa and jisoo was running.jisoo caught lisa and lisa was ready to get slapped and closed her eyes but she found someone's body was wrapped around her.

"I missed you so much lali.don't ever do this again if you do this again I'll kill you.
Arrasso??"

Lisa felt tears were building in her eyes and tighten the hug promising.

"Never ever again."

They pull out the hug but lisa met with mad chipmunk with fisting the punch.

"You fucker do you know how worried I was?
Huh???
I'll kill you now!!!"

Chaeyoung pinched lisa's ear while lisa hissed in pain.

"Chipmunk I'll buy you food. Leave me!!!"

Chaeyoung just hugged lisa and replied

"I want you beside me not the food. "

Lisa knows that in this world chaeyoung will never choose anyone infront of the food but here she choses lisa not the food.which remind lisa how much both of them love her.

Jennie watched as Lisa profusely apologized for being the last one to arrive. After a few minutes, the people around Lisa slowly went back to their places. When the others were done with their greetings, Jennie slowly made her way to Lisa, ignoring the thumping of her chest.  

“Yah Lalisa.” Jennie coaxed, watching the smile on Lisa’s face grow lower.Lisa just frown. Jennie felt her heart clench but wait for reply.

“Jennie Unnie” Lisa coldly said . Jennie didn’t think twice about throwing herself at lisa’s arms to hug. “I missed you so much!” jennie added with her “aegyo” small voice.

“sure”lisa replied with cold tone. Jennie closed her eyes for a moment, she was ready for lisa to hugging back  but it didnot happened and jennie sighs deeply, Lisa’s perfume intoxicated her senses, which made her open her eyes suddenly. Clearing her throat, she started to pull back. “How are you? Did you get enough rest between your vacation? And did you flirt with anyone?and what tf dispatch say about you and that guy?”

Lisa chuckled. “Of course! I am so ready with our comeback!
And solo unnie” Jennie felt pang in her heart after hearing that. She didnot know that lisa will act like stranger to her.She could take lisa's anger rather than this lisa who will ignore the whole existence.

“By the way …” Jennie looked at her up and down, assessing her new look. “Wow.”

“Jackson suggested to extend my hair long this time while alex  suggested the color I may have dye my hair blonde.” Lisa whispered, feeling super self-conscious as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. “What do you think?” but lisa knows she have to make small talk to Jennie for blackpink.

“Lisa you look …” gorgeous. Jennie shook her head slightly, hoping to clear her thoughts. “Really well.” She internally cursed because that wasn’t even close. But apparently it was enough for Lisa because she beamed at her.I want you to keep in my pocket lisa.

“I wanted to show chaeyoung but at the same time, there was a part of me that wanted it to be a surprise for her.” Jennie felt the volcano has erupted because the new look was for chaeyoung not for her.

“You have done a job well done! I’m super surprised!” Jennie mumbled  trying to bury the anger  that she was feeling.

But before they could keep talking, the managers started to gather everyone. Jennie playfully rolled her eyes.while lisa heaved in satisfaction.

“Ugh. Rehearsals! This… I’m not ready for this.” Lisa exclaimed as she dramatically slumped her whole body to jisoo and placed her head on chaeyoung’s shoulders.

“I’m so tired jisoo Unnie,” Lisa dramatically said. “I can’t walk. Give me a piggy ride caheyoungah”

Chaeyoung snorted as she tries to keep still with Lisa’s weight on her. “I thought that you had enough rest?”

“Ugh.” Lisa buried her face on chaeyoung’s neck. “But I’d rather stay right here with you”

Jennie was mad seeing lisa clings towards chaesoo like a koala.She snorted.She wanted to dragged lisa with her and locked inside her bed for while so that lisa will never flirt with anyone.

“Yah! Chaeyoun! Lisa! Let’s go!” Jisoo , who waa already in her starting positions, called them out.

“Can't she see that we are having a conversation and they shouldn’t interrupt?” Lisa playfully whispered to chaeyoung's ear. They were so close that Jennie could the  edge of jealousy, getting goosebumps all over her body as a result.calm down Jennie lisa is just talking.

“Let’s all have dinner after this?” Lisa asked as she pulled back. Lisa then held chaeyoung's hand and playfully swayed it.

A lopsided smile appeared on chaesoo’s lips. “Absolutely.”

It was the worst rehearsal ever for Jennie Kim. Even as a trainee, she didn’t mess up as much as she messed up that rehearsal. Lisa’s presence proved to be so distracting for Jennie. A whiff of Lisa’s perfume made Jennie’s brain go hay wire resulting to missed steps and cues. And to make matters even worse, the she have to witness lisa's close interaction with chaesoo.

Not once lisa glances towards Jennie after the conversation.Jennie apologized jisoo for her mistake but apparently chaesoo still aren't ok with it.which means lisa will be also ignoring her.