guess who?

It was during our shooting year that I first saw her. She was beautiful, but I couldn't admit that I wanted her. I lied to myself, while yearning for her. I remember a friend telling me his friend liked her, my heart raced. I wonder why? Soon I became attached to her. I would often take glance at her secretly. Looking back at the clock just too take a glance at her. Faking a stretch just just take a glance at her. Soon I began to realize where this was going. It was weird because I had a dream that warned me to not fall in love with her. I didn't understand it. Maybe it was because I was still in love with my first love being idol.

Although I was in love with another girl I couldn't stop thinking about her. I eventually stopped myself though.

Year after year came, and I finally saw my first love again. I believed I would always fall in love with her, but I was wrong. After not seeing and not having communication with her for years, I realize who it was that I really cared for. It was you. And I finally understand that dream.

The thoughts of you returned, the feelings for you grew. I never thought I would ever say I love you, but I did. When I found out you liked someone else it broke my heart. But why can't I let you go? Because I have this hopeless love. When I realize you two broke up, my hopes grew again.
When we often see eyes to eyes, my hopes grew. When you take glances at me, my hopes grew. What I did not know was that, they were all a coincidence.
Unknowingly, I fell deeper into this hopeless love.

I finally want to confessed to you, told you how I feel. Although I was nervous, I was prepared. Prepared to be heartbroken. And I was. You told me you had someone in mind and it seems to me I was never a thought of your mind. I felt bad for making you feel sorry. I'm sorry you had to reject me. Even though I was only in your background, I'm glad I was able to talk to you, even if it was for the first and the last time.

But why, why do I still love you after all these heartbreaks? Why can't I stop thinking of you? Why can't I let go of you? I forced myself to let you go, but my hopes grew again and I couldn't stop it. I'm still in love with you.

Lisa please my love can we go back to two years ago when you never feel for Jennie huh???

Is there any chance after Jennie broke your heart again??

I tried hopeless time to fall for someone else but I couldnot stop myself to fall in love with you.

And maybe this is the only way you are able to come to my life then let it be.

I'll do everything to keep you around lalisa.

I promise.

Guys so the lover of lisa is determined to take lisa's attention who might this could be please comment.