old days

“umm member of ASTRO, cha eunwoo.”

“Eunwoo?”

Wasn’t ASTRO that rookie boy group that debuted around six months ago? Then again, for a rookie group, they were doing really well. That’s all due to the fact that their management was top-notch.

“Yeah. I went to a mall a few days ago and ran into him. We’re getting dinner tonight.”

“Tonight?!”

They’re having dinner? Together? Absolutely not! Sure, some people wouldn’t see the harm. They’d think that it’s just an innocent dinner between two people. Unfortunately, I wasn’t born yesterday. I’m a twenty two year old with plenty of experience in these things.

A man and a woman meeting alone at night is just unacceptable. Especially if that woman is My Lili!

“Yeah, tonight.”

“Can I go with you?”

“What? No way. We only agreed to have it be the two of us.please unnie!!!”

“Hmph.”

I turned my head away, willing the dumpling to distract me as I dipped it into the sweet and sour sauce as I stuffed it into my mouth. I was jealous, and jealousy makes people crazy. Especially me. I had no intention of holding it back.

“unnie, are you mad? Hmm? Are you mad at me?”

Lisa pouted, clinging onto my arm. I turned to look at her. That’s when I decided – I’ll have to follow myself. Was it selfish? Maybe, but I had no choice. There was no way I was handing lisa over to some guy who didn’t deserve her.

“You’re meeting for dinner? Fine. Go ahead.”

“Okay! Next time, we’ll go together!”

“What? You plan to meet this guy again?”

“Of course,” lisa said, looking as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Then, all of a sudden, she stood up to excuse herself, heading outside for a brief moment.

‘Deities above, why are you doing this to me?’

My mind and soul were absolutely shattered.

“jennie, are you okay? You’re not eating that much,” jisoo said, staring at me in confusion.

“I don’t have much of an appetite right now.”

Jisoo chuckled at that.

“Not much of an appetite?” she repeated. “You expect me to believe that?”

“My stomach hurts.”

It was true. My stomach did hurt. It was because of lisa. She was outside, talking to that guy. Just the thought of it was making me sick.

“Don’t lie. You can’t put on a facade in front of me. Quit acting and just eat.”

“….”

Wow, this women was annoying the shit out of me. I know you shouldn’t say that about an elder, but still.

“Are you like this because you feel apologetic towards me?”

“Of course not.”

Seriously, why would I?

“If so, then eat. You really went through a lot filming that show so just this once, I won’t mind.”