regrets

Shh… everything's gonna be fine." Jisoo rocked jennie in her arms. She felt her shoulders tremble as Jennie sobbed against her chest.

"You know what happened?"

"Well, maybe not the exact details but you're obviously in the dog house right now."

That only made Jennie cry harder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. Just… man, I'm not good at this." Jisoo just hugged jennie tighter and let her cry.

It took a few minutes before Jennie calmed down.

"I screwed up big time, unnie." Jennie said. Her arms were wrapped around jisoo's torso.

"I'm sure it's nothing you can't fix, Jennie."

"No, you don't understand. I said some really hurtful things. I hurt Lili. She's hurting because of me." Jennie was sobbing again.

"You realize you love her, right?"

"Yes." She answered without a beat.

"So, you'll do anything to make it up to her."

"Of course I will."

"Give her time. She loves you too, Jennie. But i am not sure its strong or not.You just got to give her some space for a while. Whatever you did, I know she can forgive you."

"What if she can't? What if she doesn't forgive me?" That scared Jennie.

"Jennie, you two are the sappiest, cheesiest, most disgustingly  people that I'd ever seen in my life. What you're saying is impossible.and lisa is just so kind."

"You think so?"

"What, that it's impossible?"

"No, the in people part."

Jisoo chuckled.

"Yeah. I think you two deserve a trophy for that."

Jennie pulled away from jisoo and got up from the couch.

"Maybe I should bring her some breakfast."

"She's on her way back to shoots, Jennie."

"What?"

"I drove her back to location and she just went there."

"Oh."

"Hey. I told you, she just needed space. When you get dorm, fix her some dinner and give her some flowers. Maybe a massage later. Tell her how sorry you are and make confession. Believe me, it will work."

Jennie blushed at the confession part.

"I wish it were that easy."

"You're a Kim. Don't be such a wuss.you already waste so much time to realized it."

Jennie went dorm to an empty room at exactly lunch time.

Most of her friends were asleep when she left the dorm.

Jisoo simply explained that chaeyoung had some business thing to do. Jennie lied that she had to finish learning choreography of  a dance routine at dorm.

A small smile played on Jennie's lips as she found food that Lisa left for her on the dining table. That meant she still cared, right? Happily, she spoiled herself with lisa's awful cooking, but her delight was short-lived as she realized how lonesome it was to eat alone.

 And it never crossed her mind that it's been months she didnot hear giggles of lisa anymore.

Before She had been used to having meals with Lisa.

Even when she was at  office and couldn't go home, or when she had a photoshoot somewhere accessible, Lisa would drop by so they could eat their meal together. Jennie didn't realize how much she enjoyed those times until now.

She lost her appetite.

It had been hours. Lisa still wasn't dorm and Jennie was starting to worry. She wanted to call the blonde but remembered what jisoo had said. She had to give Lisa some space. The best option would be to just wait.

Waiting was torture.

Jennie kept glancing at her phone, hoping that at least her she would send a text message to blonde. She also kept checking the time.

It was already dark outside when the door opened and Lisa walked in. Jennie was on the couch in the living room, her eyes focused at the blonde. Although Lisa seemed to notice Jennie's presence, she didn't bother a glance. Instead, she just went straight upstairs, to her bedroom.

Jennie felt her heart clench.

She got up from her seat and followed the blonde. Her bedroom door was closed.

Taking in a deep breath, Jennie knocked. As expected, she didn't get an answer. She tried knocking again, and still, Lisa ignored her.

"Lili, can we talk?"