I am losing myself

"Oh god !!!!!!

No no no no

The freaking rumour of jiyong oppa and Jennie came.

I knew it.

I freaking knew that she was straight but I can't keep my hopes low huh???

Congratufuckinglation lalisa Manoban for losing your shit to that straight women again.

Good luck lisa

Good luck for torturing your self again."

Lisa was panting again and again. She lost her heart again for the only women she was rooting to be with.

Lisa knew that showing affection to that kitty will only brings her heartbreak but she did not stop her.

Result another heartbreak.

Lisa tried to sounding calm but her heart was beating fast and hard because she knew that it's gonna happen.

The only thing lisa calmed down was Lily her dear cat who was playing without care.

Lisa breathed soundly and sighed.

"Maybe she never meant by "love you too lisa." Cause she'll eventually stick to it.

It's not the first time anyway.
You've got experience and you've got everything under control.

Breath in breath out
Nothing can harmed you lisa.

You just have to remember that Jennie is your unnie nothing more.

She kissed you because she was in the moment.

You've got this.

Control lisa.

Control you emmotion."

Lisa tried to compose her thoughts.

She thanked the god that she was staying in her apartment than with Jennie in the dorm.

Lisa got this and she always got everything under control.

"Chill lisa

Breath in and breath out."

Again lisa tried to make her stable.

Suddenly the phone rings and showing contact name as nini💓💓💓 . but lisa again gets triggered and breathed heavily just like before.