Normal

Lisa was casually strolling her phone while a car was ready to hit her but a strong hand pushed Lisa away before it happened.

Till from that moment Lisa started to talk with her saviour jeon jungkook.

Lisa too had her share of knights in shining armors this day. After Jungkook had offered her to go to racing together and shyly took her hand, they had went around for a while without much chatting, except for small talk.

Jungkook was a skilled racer, unlike Lisa who sometimes had to clench her hand in order not to fall down from the stick and make a fool out of herself.

Jungkook never failed to reassure at every tiny mistakes she made, saying it usually took a while to get comfortable at racing, but once you get the hang of it you're basically invincible.

Lisa laughed at Jungkook's funny attempts, which included planned falls and tragic lines, to make her worry and fear fade alway. He had actually quite succeeded at making Lisa more at ease and unknowingly took her mind of a certain brunette who always seemed to occupy her thoughts after her visit yesterday.

Lisa looked around, she caught a pair of piercing eyes staring back at her from across the spot.

It was Jennie.

Why is she staring at me? Am i that bad at racing? I knew i should have stayed home.and why was she even here?
Lisa thought while continuing to driving in circles, her hand still intertwined with Jungkook's.

After what felt like hours, Lisa was sweating and felt like her body were on fire so she excused herself. While she was making her way to the exit, she looked around once again but Jennie seemed nowhere to be found.and she was thankful about it.She don't have time to deal with her anyway.

Deciding she was probably taking a break somewhere she took the hall that led to the changing rooms.

Once she was inside she heard a familiar voice coming from behind one set of lockers. It was jennie's voice, she thought. But who was she talking to?And why was she even listening?

"  let's give it another chance, it's not what i don't want to... you know I wouldn't do it to you but I am not really want to be serious" Jennie was saying, a desperate tone in her voice.like she wanted to get rid of that person in that phone qickly.Lisa felt sorry about that person though.

"I'm here with a couple of friends... yeah the usual." she continued.

Why was she lying? But most importantly who was she lying to?anyway Jennie is the liar so not any of her concern.

"Yes, I'll see you once I'm back alright."
Her tone was now different, she sounded angry, like she didnot got what she wanted.

" I love you, jennie"

"Me too jiyong."

Jiyong??? As in her gd oppa ? The one who call her and remind her about how much sex they have.it angered lisa way more.

Lisa couldn't believe what she just heard. Was gd oppa was that desperate for attention and so afraid of rejection that h'de lower to this?she clearly knows that jennie was not even hiding her bothersome to reply him enthusiastically.

She was so mad with jennie about her behaviour but, of course, she couldn't say anything. Jennie would have thought that she was eavesdropping, which she was, but she for sure didn't want her to know about it.

So she decided to let the phone she had managed to come out of fall to the ground, making a loud noise on the otherwise quiet room.

Jennie was startled and had a quite panicking look when she noticed that Lisa was there.
She rushed to say goodbye on the phone and hung up.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were racing?" Jennie said, with such a composed tone that left Lisa astonished.

" had to take a break. I am tired and it's killing me" Lisa answered.

"Childish " said Jennie with a chuckle.

"It's not my fault that I have so much schedule okay?" Lisa said half laughing, half teasing.

" Hmm I didnot know you know jungkook." Jennie said. She was no longer smiling. She hated talking about lisa's unannounced friends and Lisa knew that.

She indeed usually avoided the subject but given the new found information about jennie playing both sides again, she was done with being nice.

What bothered her the most weren't exactly her actions but the fact that she never told truth to Lisa, who was supposed to be her  friend, anything. It was like she didn't trust her.when she ever trust me anyway.

" umm yeah!!!
We just met at bam's party and today Thank god Jungkook was there to help me to lessen my stress otherwise i would've..."

" i think he likes you" Jennie said, not letting her finish what she was saying.

" what???" said Lisa, while slowly tying up her shoes.She was not sure what is wrong with Jennie.She wanted to confirm that she is hearing right words.

" and you're still oblivious about it.he totally likes you lis.and you don't even tell me that you two are hanging out with eachother." Jennie sounded genuinely angry.

Like she couldn't believe lisa  was that foolish.and didnot informed her about jungkook.

" look i dont think thats the case but whatever its between us as if you tell me everything that goes on with you." Lisa said, with a subtle accusing tone.

If there wasn't tension before, there definitely was some now.

" what is that supposed to mean?" Now Jennie was angry.

Gosh, it was so easy to get on her nerves sometimes.

" i think you know what this means, Jennie. Who were you on judging jungkook and me?" Lisa without soft tone shouts at Jennie.

" I don't know what you're talking about. I will always talk everything to you.and even if i don't it's not like we need to know everything that happens in each other's lives, its not like we're girlfriends or anything" Jennie spit out.

Lisa was beyond mad by her words but she couldn't let Jennie know the effect she had on her, so she gathered all the confidence she had in her body at that moment and said

" well you got your answer by yourself.
We are not girlfriend or even best friends and there is no right for you to know who I'll share my company with.
It's not like I knew you were fucking gd oppa too.
So go to your way and maybe keep distance from me."

Lisa spits out more and stormed towards the racing zone and interwined jungkook's hand.

While Jennie was madly angered by lisa's words.

Lisa was right though she was nobody to know who lisa will hangout or hook up with right?

Tears were streaming from feline eyes when she remembered lisa was not hers and now lisa was implying it directly.

And the hickies in lisa's neck did not make it better.

It was  Normal at this point lisa will fight back to Jennie whenever Jennie will imply her right towards her.

It was normal that jennie knows lisa will find someone better than her.

It was normal Jennie will lose her sanity.

It was normal that may be lisa won't choose her.