Back to you

Lisa was sore down their after the heavy activity with jungkook.Jungkook was snuggling like koala and teasing her endlessly.Lisa was flattered and blushy in whole drive.

"Baby don't go!!!
I'll miss you do much."

Bunny just pouted and whine to lisa.While lisa was embarrassed but give a cheeky smile to her suitor.

"Kookie!!!
For god sake we're meeting tomorrow for our date already don't be so needy."

Lisa smiled and fireback.jk gets blushing and shy but he kissed lisa's cheeks and mumbled

"I can't help it."

Lisa's heart was uncontrollably beating.Lisa's stomach feels funny she just slapped jungkook's chest and whine

"Yah!!!
Stop making me shy!!!"

Jungkook just smirk and kissed lisa's both cheeks and send lisa inside her dorm.

Lisa can't help it but she never felt this happy and flutter before.she was analysing her relationship a while ago and realized that nobody make her this much happy her than jungkook.

And Jennie her ex greatest one sided love just broke her again and again.she review her relationship with Jennie but she realized that it was only lisa who puts too much force and energy to spend time with Jennie.Jennie in the other hand was just pitying her and nothing more.Lisa came to decide that she doesnot want that kind of relationship anymore.

Lisa was lumping a little.her sore situation was little better after hot shower but still was not fully better.

Lisa unlocks the door of dorm and went inside the dorm.it was the walk of shame she knows but did she care???

Nah!!!

Lisa just went inside without looking to anybody but a pair of hands just stopped her.Then she met two arm crossed rośe and jisoo while Jennie was fuming mad.

Uh ohh!!!
Caught!!!

Lisa's eyes gotten wide but she makes it gone quickly.

"Hi unnie's!!!
Good morning."

Lisa scratched her nape and mumbled.Jennie was burning mad but she tried to lower down.

"So where were you all night?"

"Do not say you're with your friends or your apartment we  checked it everywhere."

Jisoo and rośe just complete their sentences.Lisa flinched a little but calm herself.she knows they have every right to know.

"I was with jungkook from bts.I spend my time with him.

And I am dating him."

Lisa replied with eyes closed.
A hard slap landed towards lisa's cheek.

"You stupid shit!!!
How dare you to spend your night with another man huh???

And dating him??
I won't allowed it you are not dating anyone Lisa Manoban.

Broke it off before I'll offically make him dead."

Jennie it was jennie who slapped lisa hard.jennie's possesive hands dragged lisa's arms to the room.

Chaesoo started to panic while lisa was fill with tear.jisoo was stopping Jennie but chaeyoung went infront of Jennie then slapped hard.

"Jennie you fucking have no rights to touch lisa like that!!!

I fucking let you off the hook when you without consent kissed her but I am not letting you hurt my bestfriend ever again."

Chaeyoung roared.jennie flinched and massaged her cheeks which was hurted by chaeyoung.jensoo were shocked to saw what is going on.They never saw chaeyoung  this mad.she was always the soft one.

Lisa just ran towards chaeyoung and hugged her while crying.chaeyoung make sure that her twin is all right.

Jisoo was shocked to the very core but Jennie was her bestfriend.she can also be feel that Jennie loves lisa so much.obviously Jennie will act like this.

Jisoo sighed and speak

"Chaeyoung let them sort this on by their own.

They love eachother.
It's just a misunderstanding."

Jisoo tried to reason out but rośe was not having it.Her words made her more furious.

"Oh now you fucking kim jisoo is siding with this bitch huh???

Don't you fucking remember huh?
Lisa was there when your Jennie hurted you.Lisa was there when yg was threatening us.she was always there for you but when jennie fucking assault her you're still saving her ass huh??

I am dissappoint Kim jisoo.I guess blood chooses their own blood right??
"

Jisoo's heart clench but she wanted jenlisa to solve their problem.she saw how lisa was so much in love with Jennie that she choses to hurt herself but now Jennie also loves lisa maybe they can be together right???

"I want kookie Rosie!!!
I want him now!!!
I only want him Chaeng!!!
Bring him to me!!!"

Lisa cried and demands jk right away.chaeng heart aches but she cannot let lisa Tear apart like this.

She immediately dialled jungkook's number and call

"Jung kook Lisa needs you now!!!"

That's all she can speak because next step she knows was jennie took the phone and slammed to the floor.Jennie was raging.

Jennie pushed chaeyoung and went to lisa.she wipes lisa's tears and mumbled

"You don't need anyone lili...
You have me and you're mine.you forgot about my mistakes of making boyfriend and I'll forget that you deceived me by dating dick like man."

Jisoo become alert that this situation is total getting out of hands.she finally realized that lisa is now asking for jungkook's presence which only means that lisa already moved on.

Jisoo pushed Jennie away from lisa.she felt guilty before her action.she hugged lisa tight as possible.

"I am so sorry lali.
I thought you both loved eachother.
I am so sorry."

Jisoo confront lisa while lisa was crying mess.Jennie was in the floor ready to kill whoever tried to take her lisa away.she stormed towards jisoo to take lisa away but a strong grip stopped Jennie.

"You fucking kim is not going near my girl."

Jennie snapped.jungkook the man who makes lisa like this was here.Jennie becomes more furious but jisoo slapped Jennie hard again.

"You're out of your mind Jennie!!!
You hurted her enough just let her be happy Jennie.
Let her go!!!"

Jisoo shouted.Jennie stopped moving.

Jungkook went towards lisa and hugged her lili.Lisa felt a little happier that her happy pill was here to make it better.Lisa snuggled and cried.

"Kookie I don't want to be here!!!
Please take me!!!"

Lisa pleaded and cried again and again.jungkook hugged her tightly and take lisa in his back and took lisa away.

"Your wish is my conmand princess!!!

You're coming back to me!!!"

Jungkook patted lisa's back and glare at Jennie and left with lisa.