Missing my baby

BACK IN NEW YORK

"What the heck it's been too long but lisa is not coming home till now!!!!"

Chaeng started to whine while recording her song in the studio.she was going to made a Disney song while the producer was listening to the whines chaeng was blabbering since two hours.

He was amused for particular one hour but after that it's all annoying and boring.

"Okay,
Rośe it's been way too long for your whiny ass. Women up and finished the song and call your girlfriend rather than whining."

Alex just snap and chaeng started to gets emotional and started to cried again.

"She did not even reply to my calls.I asked my assistant she only replied me that lisa is busy and staying at hotel.

I am anxious that she'll find another bitch or son of a bitch.

And everyone is snapping at me.

Once lisa will come she'll kick your ass."

Hearing chaeng's petty threat and long ass whine. He rolled his eyes and started to massaged his temple.

He was ready to scold her again but his assistant bring phone telling its urgent.

He couldnot greet the caller.he was force to shut up

"Alex Macggoy,right???

Listen here you bastard.I am chaeng's lisa speaking and my source is telling me that you are making my baby cry.

If you wanna live another sec.you'll shut your potty mouth and hear what my baby is telling and after she'll get calm,you're letting her go home.

Hear me???"

Lisa just scold him and without letting him talk cut the phone.

He sighed and do what lisa told him.

Cause no body you heard me no body is messing with lisa Manoban.

Chaeng went to condo and lie to the bed taking her tub of chocolate ice cream and changing into lisa's clothes while watching lisa's video from YouTube and crying.

"Baby come back!!!"

******************

Seoul,Korea

"Are you done with your work bam???"

Lisa huffed and asked raising her voice.

"Hey it was pretty dangerous but you know me I am smooth like butter.

So yup I did my best.

And your mission is ready to execute."

Bam proudly said with smirk in his face and started to give thumbs up to lisa.

Lisa just looked at the direction of Minnie and asked

"What about you??"

Minnie just smiled and replied

"The bullet will hit your target and end them."

Lisa just sighed and massaged her temple.

"Missing your chipmunk???"

Minnie asked.

"Why not we'll party hard and find other squirrel,rabbit or something in club, lisa???"

Minnie just punched bam's shoulder and huffed while lisa glared at him and make him gulped.

'Bloody whipped'

Bam murmered in his breath and look down.

Lisa just smiled and mumbled

"Can't wait to see my baby."

While bam and Minnie speak at same time

"Whipped."

While lisa just pouted cutely.