Ran Away

Lisa was tightly knot with embrace of Taehyung for one hours.

Taehyung never felt anxious before in any situation before like this.Taehyung was feeling terrible after taking lisa's first in agony of lust and drunk condition.

Lisa was still sobbing but her sobs turned into whisper now.Lisa doesnot wanted to feel terrible after crazy night but she cannot control her heart which was beating anxiously after remembering her first was taken by Taehyung but in the name of drunk not in love.

She still can't cop up with the following situation she was in.She felt her ethics of having sex with love was totally haunting her.She broke her own rules.

Is this her revenge for breaking her belief?

Lisa was thinking.you can say lisa somehow was old-school who wanted to have the one for her existence on happiness but she was now in a honeymoon suite with naked man specifically Kim Taehyung from bts.

Taehyung can't take it anymore seeing how much of pain and hurt lisa was feeling was breaking the strong man and creating the sensitive man right now.

Taehyung loosen up the embrace and met lisa's pained face.he then wipe the tears from lisa's eyes.

Taehyung:did you regret drinking or sleeping beside me???

Taehyung asked and wanted it's answered as first one.

Lisa:maybe both???

Taehyung's heart just sank afterwards.

Taehyung:am I that bad??

It was supposed to be joke but Taehyung sincerely wanted to know.

Lisa slowly spoke

"No, you're not but it's not about that. I was not ready to be in this situation.just don't feel bad but I wanted my first to be with someone which will be my lover and no I don't blame you but I never wanted this.

I am sorry."

Taehyung felt sincerity in words of lisa.bunch of women wanted to hangout with him but he was never soft to them.Lisa the first women here who is vulnerable was the same women he got his eyes for.

He was satisfied with lisa's answer that yes she was the respected women who wanted sex to be making love not just desire which makes her more fantastic.

Taehyung:you know I'll tell you the facts which I learned in my stupid life.

First will always haunts you down in your life.The first will always find the way of your memories and insecurities.First love, first pet,first at anything just make you either giddy or either hurt but first will never let you forgot about them.

You'll compare everything with the first thing you have and now what you got.

But you just couldnot move on from the part that the firsts it is just we make them and it's our fault that we give them lot of importance.

Firsts or seconds or anyother order it's your belief which makes it special.

Which we did was total passion and May be way too fast or hurricane of drink but it already passed now and you can't change it.

I know it's your first but you make your assumptions that your first should be special or with special one.which I didnot judge but I cannot see you hurt like this in name of the firsts.

It's time for you to see that first always won't be special and you've to accept that you're the one which will make it special or the first which you desired.

Try to appreciate the moment lisa and stop with your facts of the first lisa.

Tell me do you think your first perfoance in stage was what you expected?"

Lisa carefully listen and replied

"No it was total mess.I was anxious whole time.I did not even got the chance to show them my best."

"Exactly!!!!
It was a total mess and it was never the perfect but you make your first stage perfect in your mind.

Which is the same thing happen to this your first was with me and it was not perfect or special because you believe it should happen with some other person.

And from now on if you expects zero from yourself I assure you you'll be happy and satisfied with the things which you have."

Taehyung as teacher mumbled.Lisa was focused on his voice and words.She felt like it was her problem.

She expected a lot from herself that she sometime got hurt but either way she'll work hard.She expected Jennie to returned her love but it was lisa's fault that she expected way more.

And she knows ethics or fantasies doesnot cope up with relationship or reality.She was now happy and satisfied that atleast she  have Jennie as her band mate right?

She got a long way to have successful lovestory and now on lisa determined to expect least from her and make the moment special.

Lisa:till I am naked with you.what will happen if dispatch will catch us?

With child tone lisa asked Taehyung smirked and mumbled

"Run"

That day lisa and Taehyung ran away far from their stress and their beliefs.

That day lisa ran away from her way of expecting and assumption about first while taehyung ran away with the stereotype that every girl wants him.

They ran away with the facts that they can get caught up by dispatch or should i say disbitch???