Scary Romantic

"Umm,Rosie why are you staring at me like that??"

Lisa mumbled nervously.It's been little quite after the sleepover with Thai best friends yesterday.chaeng has been little scary today though.

Rosie has been staring at lisa like she with bore a hole in it.Lisa was thinking maybe she has done something bad that's why Rosie was behaving like that.

Lisa was waiting for an answer but chaeyoung just went back to dining table without words leaving lisa dumbfounded.

Lisa was dimly just stand there like a statue or something.

'Is she ignoring me?'

Lisa thought but she was thinking every details of her action but she can't find what's wrong she did to make chaeyoung ignore her.

Lisa scoffed but follow chaeng nonetheless.Lisa took a seat infront of chaeyoung who was innocently buttering her bread without sparing a glance.

Lisa clenched her fist with anger and frustration.she can't just let chaeyoung leave without knowing what is going on,right???

"Rosie"

"Rosie"

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!!!!"

Lisa shouted at chaeng but the latter just keep buttering her bread not minding lisa's whines.

Lisa tried to borrow butter knife from chaeng's hand but chaeyoung just glared at lisa with scary expression.Lisa looked at chaeng and saw the glare.

Lisa is only scared with one thing that is ghost but maybe ghost won't be so scary infront of this expression chaeng.Lisa gulped hardly and feel like her soul left her body.

The fear of chaeng's glare was sending lisa to shiver harder.Lisa doesnot know but she Surely knows that she is probably sweating.Lisa let go of butter knife quickly as possible and nervously stand from her seat and ready to run.

"Lalisa!!!
Seat and eat your breakfast now!!!"

The cold voice of chaeng's make lisa stop right there.Lisa really wanted to run away but chaeng's voice sends shivers down her spine.she move back to her seat and started to chewing her food without looking at chaeyoung.

'Omo omo
This is my final day.
I should've known about it.

Where is my sweet little chipmunk???

I am gonna cry with this cold chaeyoung!!!

Why is she glaring at me like she is planning to kill me??'

Lisa was internally panicking.But outside she was chewing her food trying not to poke a dragron more likely chipmunk.

In thought of that lisa giggle but the glare of chaeng makes it invisible like bubble.

Then suddenly the door bell rang.Lisa felt so happy that finally she will be freed from hell so she went to door and open it.

"Omo!!!
Teaw!!!
What a pleasant suprise.
What the hell are you doing here???"

Lisa hugged the slender sexy figure embrace tightly and mumbled.

The other women hugged back lisa and smile and answers

"Dang!!!
Obviously I am here to meet you and spend time with you.
I miss you so much lisa."

The women replied and quickly pecked lisa's cheeks and chuckles.While lisa just giggled more.

While chaeyoung was glaring to both women with dangerous glare.she put down her bread and stand up with crossing her hands and poker face.

Chaeng clear her throats loudly and glare at lisa.Lisa gulped and quickly pulled out from embrace and create a friendly space between them.