Hidden character

Loud music banged my ear as I entered the bar. The bouncer made way for me, then I slipped 200 dollars in his shirt pocket.

"Thanks jen", he beamed at me and I tapped his shoulder. If you want to find the kpop idols  members, you can just go here. But we know how to blend in with normal people. Every staffs here knows who we are and I am always generous to them. That's part of my charm, that's why everyone likes me cause I am too hot to handle. Being a idol , that's one of the requirements, you should know how to settle things in your own way. And having connections with the right people is important. That's how we make our privacy easier.

"Hey jen, How you doin'?", vince welcomed me as I went straight to their table. Vince is one of my trusted crews.

"I'm fine, thanks", I said after he gave me a shot of vodka.

You probably thought I'm cold and hostile and a loner but no. When I do my business, I'm the most most friendly person you will ever know but if you fuck me up, I'm the worst enemy you could ever meet. You wouldn't want to mess with me. All kpop idol  know that fact. All the members respect me. Mainly because they are aware of what I can do.

"kai wants to talk to you", vince murmured.

"Why?", I asked.

"They're planning to went to a party and get drunk with thousands of wine from Italy, they need date", he answered. I looked around and saw kai waving at me. He's the friend of owner of this bar. I beckoned at him and he approached me. I met him half way, then he led me to the secluded part of the bar so we can talk. Vince went along with me. For these kind of issues , vince is one of my trustworthy friends.

"I believe vincy already gave you a heads up?", kai queried.

"Yeah.. you want me to date you while you got drink those free boozes?"

"Not only that, I want us to be lovers. Come on jen. If I have problems with exo, my career will be down,you know ??
I love you please let's be together.", he explained.

"What's with this kai? You know I am dating jiyong right?", I lighted my cigarette and puffed in the smoke.

Yup I smoke what's the big deal.

"Come on Jennie.I know you love me too.And gd is old hag he can't even satisfy you.", he spits. I laughed and he wondered.

"That's too my issue and I love him more than you so fuck off kai.", I bargained.

"Come on Jennie.Give me one chance.", I snickered, cutting him off. I raised my brows, and he cleared his throat.

"A-alright I'll leave now..", he stammered and breathed out, making me smile in satisfaction.

"Done, you know how we broke, you dont have to worry of anything. My feelings are gone for you kai.", I assured him.

My phone suddenly chimed, upon checking my phone, it was gd. I immediately answered it and I walked inside the restroom so I can hear him.

"Hey", I muttered through the phone.

"Baby, are you at the bar?", he asked.

"Uh. Yes just had come where are you?", I lighted another cigarette and puffed it in.

"I have some problem", I exhaled and knitted my brows.

"Problem?"

"Yeah can you come here at my house? Please?", he begged and I nodded as if he can see me.

"Alright. I'm on my way there and why did you not say first that you're at your house tsk!!!", I ended the call and went out of the restroom. I wonder what's his problem. Well he is  my boyfriend but he is really pushy   and part of idol life , we're always there for each other, especially for our career.

I rode my car and went straight to his house. Their maid greeted me as I enter inside.

"Where's ji?", I asked one of their maids

"He is inside his room Ma'am", one of the maids answered. I nodded and went towards his room.

I knocked at the door first before turned the knob and pushed it open.

"Ji, you okay?", I called as I peek my head inside.

When I didn't get an answer, I decided to enter but he's not there. I turned around and I was startled when I found gd behind me, he immediately wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me. My eyes widened in surprise but immediately calmed down afterwards. Damn. I got pranked again. He moved his lips and I let him kiss me.

"So this is your problem?", I smirked against his lips.

"Yes. I miss you, that's my problem", I chuckled and I kissed him back. Gd is  my boyfriend and he loves me. I already told him that I'm not into serious relationships and he agreed. The last thing I want is to give my members a card against me. So I never let my emotions get ahead of me. If I will ever love someone, yg might just use them against me. I don't want that to happen. So this is what I can only give to him. We had sex many times but I never told him I love him, because my love for him is not as deep as what he feels for me. I just like him as my side. But as what I mentioned before, my mother  loves him and that caused the happiness between us. All kims knew about it. Gd is even aware of it but he never gave my insecuriry a chance.And stayed with me.

Which I am thankful for but deep inside I know the one I love will never love me the way I want so I am here with jiyong and I don't regret anything.

Fuck off dispatch

Fuck off yg

I'll do what I like to do.